- 27 January 2022: Do you have a CIMB Bank account? There are issues to be resolved
- Arrested: Grab passenger who stabbed Grab driver and stole his car!
- Kerry Kennedy Meltzer, granddaughter of former Attorney General Robert F Kennedy: I love my uncle (Robert F Kennedy Jr). But when it comes to vaccines, he is wrong.
- A Melbourne woman says her 'headlights' changed after getting double jabbed
- Landslide at Seri Kembangan, Serdang, Selangor
- Two-year bond for Malaysian Lee Zhi Sin, 27, who had pretended to be a medical intern for 7 months: She also gets a fine and has to pay court costs
- It's the Year of the Tiger (1 February 2022 - 31 January 2023)
- Group claims 6k police reports on religious preachers met with silence
- Join us this Winter: #Beijing2022 #WinterOlympics song
- In squeaky clean Singapore, this woman manager accepted bribes!
- 7,178,193 hits
Tag Archives: race
— Marina Mahathir, ISMA and Comango ISMA (Ikatan Muslimin Malaysia) — They are picking on women again, putting the blame on them… — 1 May 2016 FMT News @fmtoday Who are the real home-wreckers? Fa Abdul May 1, 2016 Blaming women who … Continue reading
Eddie Putera: Chinese and Indians should leave for a better country, and please ask me, a Malay, to join you…
— 26 April 2016 “And if you want to allow the Malays a chance to chip in or share, please invite me as I want to move too.” … http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/bahasa/2016/04/25/cina-india-selayaknya-terima-yang-lebih-baik/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter … FMT News @fmtoday Social activist: Chinese, Indians deserve better … Continue reading
— Malay Mail Online Seditious to make KL safety cautions about ‘extremists’, police say after Low Yat riot A screen capture of false information spread through social media with warnings of ethnic clashes following the Low Yat Plaza incident. ― … Continue reading
Race raises its ugly head in the protest against the Datum Jelatek luxury condominium in Taman Keramat, Selangor!
— THE DATUM JELATEK CONDOMINIUM: 674 UNITS. Buyers? 1,097 Malays! No Chinese? None so far. None expected at all. — Mentri Besar Azmin Ali, “The problem with Perkasa is that they associate Malays with squatter or low-cost homes.” Star Monday … Continue reading
— Ibrahim Ali of Perkasa, a sexist, racist and bigot… — Ibrahim don’t-call-me-katak Ali will appeal. Malay Mail Online Ibrahim Ali: I don’t want The Star CEO’s forgiveness, I will appeal By Ida Lim SHAH ALAM, May 11 ― Perkasa president … Continue reading
___________________________________________________________ NAMEWEE: PERKASA LOVES TO HATE HIM! … 21 February 2018 TheMalaysianInsightVerified account @msianinsight Artiste group wants Namewee stripped of citizenship . THE Malaysian Artiste Association (Seniman) wants Putrajaya to strip Namewee of his citizenship, following his latest music video controversy. Bahasa … Continue reading
___________________________________________________________ DID THIS HAPPEN? The principal of SM Alam Megah in Section 27 Shah Alam had apparently told noisy non-Malay students to go back to their native land during the school assembly last Monday. The parents are afraid to lodge … Continue reading
__________________________________________________________________ The Politics of Bread, Sugar and other UMNO Businesses in Malaysia: Crony Companies —– “When people define a situation as real, it is real in its consequences.” (W.I. Thomas, Polish sociologist) … 31 March 2017 Guess what I shall be … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ ACCUSATIONS OF BACK-STABBING IN HINDRAF! Don’t forget that the Hindraf 6 were charged in court by the BN Government! Ipoh Hindraf 6: Free at last! But at what price? ——————————————————————— HINDRAF: A TALE OF TWO BROTHERS….. Today, Waythamoorthy is a senator … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ MULTICULTURALISM Multiculturalism is a body of thought in political philosophy about the proper way to respond to cultural and religious diversity. Mere toleration of group differences is said to fall short of treating members of minority groups as equal … Continue reading