- The Women's Ministry under Rina Harun has gone to the dogs: Wear make-up while working at home, speak to spouse in Doraemon voice and giggle coyly...
- Chelsia Ng speaks like Doraemon: Is this what you mean, Rina Harun?
- Coronavirus doesn't have its own pH level: Alkaline food won't work..
- Photos of the Quarter-million Ringgit Man in bed with a woman: Fake, of course!
- Mariam Mokhtar: Another letter from Yin, Ward 5, Tanjong Rambutan Mental Hospital...
- Zuraida Kamaruddin: When a Minister becomes a laughing stock through no fault of others...
- #FakeNews: No, The Ministry of the Interior is not monitoring all calls and social media platforms in Malaysia. It originated from the UAE. #Spam
- Can drinking tea save us from Coronavirus? No, unless you can get it to your lungs!
- Mir Mohammad Alikhan #MirMak: What would the world look like after CoronaVirus, economically, politically and socially? (received via Whatsapp)
- Human Resources Ministry: FAQs for workers affected by the MCO...
- 5,734,251 hits
Tag Archives: utusan
… 12 May 2019 .. UMNO MOUTHPIECE UTUSAN NO MONEY TO PAY STAFF APRIL & MAY SALARIES – WHILE 9 JOURNALISTS FROM VARIOUS MEDIA BEATEN UP BY SECURITY GUARDS AT ALOR STAR HOSPITAL https://t.co/0LYrdQQYmB — Malaysia Chronicle (@MsiaChronicle) May 12, … Continue reading
BN still owns or controls the major newspapers but circulation keeps falling: Not even UMNO members read them???!!!
… CIRCULATION IS DOWN FOR ALL PRINT MEDIA. NST, Berita Harian and Metro are owned by the Media Prima group under entities friendly to the ruling government. The Star is majority-owned by political party MCA through its investment arm, … Continue reading
___________________________________________________________ NAMEWEE: PERKASA LOVES TO HATE HIM! … 21 February 2018 TheMalaysianInsightVerified account @msianinsight Artiste group wants Namewee stripped of citizenship . THE Malaysian Artiste Association (Seniman) wants Putrajaya to strip Namewee of his citizenship, following his latest music video controversy. Bahasa … Continue reading
________________________________________________ Utusan Malaysia: “Apa lagi Cina mahu? (What more do the Chinese want?”) Utusan Malaysia continues its Chinese-bashing… AIRASIA IS THE FIRST TARGET OF UTUSAN & UMNO’S BOYCOTT.. JONKER WALK: THE FIGHT TO KEEP IT OPEN CONTINUES… —– AFTER THE ‘ADVICE’ OF AWANG SELAMAT … Continue reading
__________________________________________________________________ TONY PUA ON FACE OFF Published on Jun 30, 2013 Join Host Anne Edwards and Resident Guest, Ernie Chen as they chat with the MP of Petaling Jaya Utara and debate on various current topics. YB Tony Pua DAP … Continue reading
____________________________________________________ “WHEN PEOPLE DEFINE A SITUATION AS REAL, IT IS REAL IN ITS CONSEQUENCES.” W.I. THOMAS, POLISH SOCIOLOGIST ____________________________________________________ LIFE IS FULL OF UNEXPECTED TWISTS AND TURNS, OF UNINTENDED CONSEQUENCES. POLITICIANS WOULD DO WELL TO BE CAREFUL OF WHAT THEY … Continue reading
____________________________________________________________ IS THERE A RED BEAN ARMY? Utusan says, YES. Lim Kit Siang says, HA HA HA, great imagination (or words to that effect while chuckling). BN Publicity and Information Bureau chairperson Ahmad Maslan today suggested forming a ‘Blue Wave … Continue reading
________________________________________________ *The Call to BOYCOTT Chinese products: UMNO against Malaysia! *Utusan Malaysia: “Apa lagi Cina mahu? (What more do the Chinese want?”) *Utusan Malaysia leads another round of Chinese-bashing… … TravelDailyNews Politics and tourism AirAsia gets embattled into political game in Malaysia Luc … Continue reading