- Decade-old news about Jamie Oliver and McDonald's is still circulating...
- Dr M Yeadon: ‘Your government is lying to you in a way that could lead to your death.’ #massdepopulation #Covid19disinformation (LifeSiteNews)
- Misleading article: Head of Pfizer research says that Covid vaccine is female sterilisation.
- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- Pro CCP message on WhatsApp on the wonders of Sinovac...
- Fake: The WhatsApp message that begins with "A BIG VICTORY FOR FREEDOM IN THE UNITED STATES. *The Supreme Court overturned universal vaccination.*
- Reuters Special Report: The ex-Pfizer scientist who became an anti-vax hero...
- Heavy downpour wreaks havoc in parts of KL. April 13, 2021...
- The Atlantis Report: America in chaos, societal and economic meltdown...
- The Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine and penis enlargement! If only it were true...
- 6,505,964 hits
Monthly Archives: October 2015
— Abandoned bags spur bomb scare at KLCC MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING It began innocently enough. Four students from Negri Sembilan came to KLCC for a good time. They left the bags lying there between the entrance of the tower … Continue reading
Dr Chua Soi Lek: Yes, MCA received election funds from Najib but “(Even) if the money came from 1MDB, we are just an innocent party. How the heck were we to know the origin of this money?”
… The MCA received RM16.5 million from Najib… … 20 October 2018 .. malaysiakini.comVerified account @malaysiakini Kit Siang: Is MCA under Wee prepared to come clean on 1MDB-linked funds? Published: Today 10:47 am | Modified: Today 11:25 am DAP supremo Lim … Continue reading
— Falling off Bukit Permai, Cheras, Kuala Lumpur… — 6 November 2015 No bail was granted by Judge Unaizah Mohd and she fixed Dec 7 for mention. Sharminder was charged under Section 304(b) of the Penal Code for culpable homicide … Continue reading
— UMNO’S MAGNIFICENT 7 Umno secretary-general Tengku Adnan Tengku Mansor: 7 Umno leaders are being investigated for publicly criticising the party. Who are the 7? Your guess is as good as mine.Four are named here: Muhyiddin Yassin, ex DPM Mohd … Continue reading
— CHANGES 1. Monthly salary: From RM800, it will go up to RM900. 2. No deductions from the salaries of the maids to cover certain initial costs incurred by their hiring of the maids. This starts to look appealing! ‘Fire … Continue reading
— Halloween, a contraction of “All Hallows’ Evening”, also known as All Hallows’ Eve, or All Saints’ Eve, is a yearly celebration observed in a number of countries on 31 October, the eve of the Western Christian feast of All … Continue reading
— Malaysiakini Azmin denies water tariff hike in Selangor Shakira Buang Selangor Menteri Besar Azmin Ali today said that reports saying the state will raise water tariff hikes are untrue. He said he will not hesitate to take legal action … Continue reading
Frustrated Mayor of DBKL says, “Stop putting up illegal advertising buntings or I’ll have you CANED!”
— It must be stressful being Mayor of KL City. If someone is not repairing your potholes, or holding a Bersih rally, they are putting up illegal advertising buntings… Since January this year, DBKL had brought down a total of … Continue reading
Beware of Security Personnel at Manila’s Ninoy Aquino International Airport: They could plant bullets in your bag!
— WE ARE ALL AWARE THAT, AT AIRPORTS, DRUGS COULD BE PLANTED BY DRUG TRAFFICKERS INTO OUR BAGS, SO WE PADLOCK THEM. BUT FOR SECURITY PERSONNEL TO PLANT BULLETS INTO YOUR BAG AND THEN DEMANDING THAT YOU PAY A FINE???!!! … Continue reading
— Malaysia has them all… School girls and school boys and sex. Pregnant school girls. Pregnant teens. Pregnant unmarried women. Unwanted babies. Baby dumping. — 30 October 2015 THE SCHOOL GIRL AND HER 8 INTIMATE FRIENDS Yesterday, police detained eight … Continue reading