- Video: Gerakan Merah holds protest at Dang Wangi Police District HQ over police inaction at TangkapMO1 rally
- How did Lokman know that Zahid would be questioned? Is there a mole in the MACC?
- 25 Red Shirts led by Ali Tinju called Muhyiddin 'traitor' outside KL Court where divorce proceedings involving lawyer and former senior DPP Stanley Augustine and Nika Gee were to begin...
- Lokman spills the beans! LOL.
- Pre GE 14, Muhyiddin was hounded by UMNO, MCA and everyone else on the 'other side'...
- Were you at #TangkapMO1? The police will want to 'talk' to you.
- #Fake #Time Magazine with #Najib's photo goes viral!
- Who set fire to the BMW of the JB Umno division vice-chief?
- ALTANTUYA: Killers to hang by the neck until they're dead!
- The Arrest of Rosmah Mansor for Money Laundering...
- 5,252,120 hits
Daily Archives: October 2, 2015
— Fahmi Reza @kuasasiswa 11h11 hours ago 3 years ago I was targeted & arrested by DBKL & detained by the cops for occupying Dataran & exercising my right to protest in this country. — — 1. #OccupyDataran staged their … Continue reading
No, Rosmah Mansor, you’re wrong! Child marriages are NOT rare in Malaysia and they should be banned.
— NO, ROSMAH, YOU’RE WRONG! CHILD MARRIAGES ARE NOT RARE IN MALAYSIA. Bernama reported that Rosmah had told a breakfast meeting in New York that child marriages were rare in Malaysia due to a good education system and low poverty … Continue reading
— 2 October 2015 … — Fresco News @fresconews 7m7 minutes ago Malaysians rally for the freedom of Muslims to worship at Masjid Al Aqsa in Jerusalem. Photo by armand_azha (on IG) — inar.tv @sinar_tv 21m21 minutes ago Himpunan Kemarahan: … Continue reading