- Sungai Petani: They really wanted Murali Shunmugam dead!
- Vinosiny Sivakumar, found dead in her hostel room at UUM
- Ridhuan Tee, rejected by the Chinese, unwanted by the Malays...member of the MCA for 20 years!
- Datuk Nazir Hussin Akhtar Hussin, Ketua Pemuda Umno Titiwangsa
- No, The World Economic Foreign Forum (WEF) does not have its own Globalist Military Force: Those are Swiss Police
- Youths fight over girl at Klang restaurant: 8 arrested
- Activist Wan Asshima Kamaruddin, 38, pleads guilty to insulting Christianity in Facebook post: Sentencing will be on 15 June, 2022
- Isn't that funny? Dr Jason Leong, comedian, gets whacked on Twitter for not being able to take a joke when it's on him...
- Did a John Swinton of the New York Times really state that mass media journalists are "intellectual prostitutes" whose job is to "lie outright" and "destroy the truth" for the benefit "of rich men behind the scenes"...?
- Report: Use laws to compel vernacular schools to adopt the Malay language, preacher Ridhuan Tee Abdullah says
- 7,344,520 hits
Monthly Archives: January 2016
— Scorpene and the French Judicial Inquiry SCORPENE RETURNS, READY TO STING? Swiss probe of 1MDB Singapore probes 1MDB … 29 March 2018 .. malaysiakini.comVerified account @malaysiakini House of Horror – There’s only Altantuya’s ‘hantu’, says Guan Eng Published on Today 2:04 pm | … Continue reading
— Stomp Singapore @stompsingapore 3h3 hours ago Shoppers beware: Hidden camera films women undressing at changing room in JB http://bit.ly/1PIwBAM — Youngsters’ Confessions, Dreams & Ideas – SG Like This Page · January 28 · Our eyes popped up not … Continue reading
— 8 February 2016 malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini ‘MCMC warning’ satire hits home when mistaken as real Alyaa Azhar A satirical poster lampooning internet censorship may have been inadvertently mistaken for the real deal, prompting the Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission (MCMC) … Continue reading
— — A bus driver had hit two Thaipusam devotees who travel from Penang to Malacca (25th January 2016) (Bus number plat KCU 9611 “SEASONS EXPRESS COMPANY”). That particular passengers who are followed by their boss to Thaipusam Penang to … Continue reading
— No other Asian race is as fond of gambling as the Chinese are. Gambling is deeply ingrained in their culture and is an accepted form of social intercourse. It is said in China that “a little gambling is good … Continue reading
— — 30 January 2016 Malaysiakini Najib not involved in Altantuya murder, says Sirul Former police commando Sirul Azhar Umar has sworn in God’s name that Prime Minister Najib Abdul Razak was neither involved nor linked to the murder of … Continue reading
— It is believed that sharks don’t eat their own kind but someone forgot to tell this shark! — — Channel NewsAsia @ChannelNewsAsia 3h3 hours ago Shark jumps another shark, then swallows it whole, at Seoul’s COEX aquarium http://bit.ly/1RRLbwa SEOUL: … Continue reading
— #SarawakElection: Latest Reports… — 8 May 2016 New Straits Times @NST_Online 25m25 minutes ago #PRNsarawak: Know your reps #SarawakElection — 7 May 2016 malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini It’s raining money in Sarawak Bridget Welsh BRIDGET WELSH is Professor of Political … Continue reading
— — Malaysian Insider @tm_insider Uber comes to Ipoh Published: 29 January 2016 7:37 PM Ride-sharing service, Uber will be available in Ipoh during the month of February. Uber Malaysia, which recently celebrated its second anniversary in Kuala Lumpur, will … Continue reading