- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- Noraini Ahmad aka MenteriKeSanaKeSini 😭
- While Ismail Sabri and the Malaysian Hotel Association are discussing how much...
- Another conspiracy theory, this time involving the WHO, Big Pharma, vaccinations and 5G: Top Doctor EXPOSES EVERYTHING The Deep State Is Trying To Hide About CV...
- M Zuhdi Mat Piah, Selangor PAS Youth Treasurer, has Covid-19: Asks for donations...
- 666 remains an obsession of the American religious far right. Bill Gates is the current favourite candidate!
- Naked Rugby or Rugby in the Raw
- The Islamic State could unleash its Covid-19 infected members against its "enemies", the Chinese in Indonesia!
- Cats are more likely than dogs to get Coronavirus...
- Quarantine: From no-star dormitories to 5-star hotels. How lucky are you?
- 5,748,734 hits
Monthly Archives: January 2016
— Scorpene and the French Judicial Inquiry SCORPENE RETURNS, READY TO STING? Swiss probe of 1MDB Singapore probes 1MDB … 29 March 2018 .. malaysiakini.comVerified account @malaysiakini House of Horror – There’s only Altantuya’s ‘hantu’, says Guan Eng Published on Today 2:04 pm | … Continue reading
— Stomp Singapore @stompsingapore 3h3 hours ago Shoppers beware: Hidden camera films women undressing at changing room in JB http://bit.ly/1PIwBAM — Youngsters’ Confessions, Dreams & Ideas – SG Like This Page · January 28 · Our eyes popped up not … Continue reading
— 8 February 2016 malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini ‘MCMC warning’ satire hits home when mistaken as real Alyaa Azhar A satirical poster lampooning internet censorship may have been inadvertently mistaken for the real deal, prompting the Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission (MCMC) … Continue reading
— — A bus driver had hit two Thaipusam devotees who travel from Penang to Malacca (25th January 2016) (Bus number plat KCU 9611 “SEASONS EXPRESS COMPANY”). That particular passengers who are followed by their boss to Thaipusam Penang to … Continue reading
— No other Asian race is as fond of gambling as the Chinese are. Gambling is deeply ingrained in their culture and is an accepted form of social intercourse. It is said in China that “a little gambling is good … Continue reading
— — 30 January 2016 Malaysiakini Najib not involved in Altantuya murder, says Sirul Former police commando Sirul Azhar Umar has sworn in God’s name that Prime Minister Najib Abdul Razak was neither involved nor linked to the murder of … Continue reading
— It is believed that sharks don’t eat their own kind but someone forgot to tell this shark! — — Channel NewsAsia @ChannelNewsAsia 3h3 hours ago Shark jumps another shark, then swallows it whole, at Seoul’s COEX aquarium http://bit.ly/1RRLbwa SEOUL: … Continue reading
— #SarawakElection: Latest Reports… — 8 May 2016 New Straits Times @NST_Online 25m25 minutes ago #PRNsarawak: Know your reps #SarawakElection — 7 May 2016 malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini It’s raining money in Sarawak Bridget Welsh BRIDGET WELSH is Professor of Political … Continue reading
— — Malaysian Insider @tm_insider Uber comes to Ipoh Published: 29 January 2016 7:37 PM Ride-sharing service, Uber will be available in Ipoh during the month of February. Uber Malaysia, which recently celebrated its second anniversary in Kuala Lumpur, will … Continue reading