- The RM60 note is a commemorative note and not meant for circulation: It is not meant to replace the RM50 note.
- Murder in Malaysia: Al Jazeera investigates the murder of Altantuya Shaariibuu
- ALTANTUYA: Killers to hang by the neck until they're dead!
- The Arrest of Rosmah Mansor for Money Laundering...
- IGP: Don't you dare ask the question 'Why was Altantuya killed?'
- Ex MCA President, Ong Tee Keat, quits MCA: I would rather erase the history of my presence in MCA...
- Who set fire to the BMW of the JB Umno division vice-chief?
- Malaysia: The World's Biggest Heist 101 East
- Mahdzir Khalid, Former Education Minister: Blown away by the Voters in GE 14. LMAO.
- High Court, "Duty of police to prevent clash between Bersih 5 and Red Shirts." But IGP disagrees.
- 5,253,928 hits
Monthly Archives: July 2018
… 31 July 2018 .. 'Don't play-play' warning as Penang declares war on dirty food outlets https://t.co/lxAnCPBZvR @nonvitaltooth @_chuad @skumar176 @lowelsielow54 @billtay25 @chongbeng @arifsetia20132d @eddydaud @GEanalyst @CA4MSIA @richardrichli @imfsea_aruna @kuabt @ahkmlog @esshankar1 — estee gan (@gst183) July 31, 2018 GEORGE … Continue reading
… The BTN is the bastion of Ketuanan Melayu. Its aim is said to be the perpetuation of the BN government. … 10 August 2018 .. "The Chief Registrar of the Federal Court Datuk Latifah Mohd Tahar had directed judicial … Continue reading
… What about this crazy driver? pic.twitter.com/G78mKjnMVJ — Peaceful Malaysia? (@MalaysianAlways) July 30, 2018 … #BJN7364. Somebody please find that uncle and feed him to the stray dogs. https://t.co/esiyduXNkH — Arrex™ (@arrextrading) July 28, 2018 … … … Continue reading
… 31 July 2018 MACC denies freezing Chong Wei`s bank account https://t.co/lblPgFefdi — New Straits Times (@NST_Online) July 30, 2018 … 30 July 2018 .. MACC confirms Chong Wei's account not frozen https://t.co/0UBDrBxTV9 — TheMalaysianInsight (@msianinsight) July 30, 2018 .. … Continue reading
… 30 July 2018 .. .. … Translation http://www.chinapress.com.my/?p=1313450 …
Why were our Judges cleaning toilets, thus making them the most expensive part time cleaners in Malaysia, perhaps in the world?
… 30 July 2018 .. New Straits Times @NST_Online1 It was reported on Friday that members of the courthouse – including judges, magistrates and other staff members – have been carrying out their own cleaning work, such as sweeping floors and … Continue reading
… 17 November 2018 .. Excerpts from: I cannot get my head round this…..errrrrr……you have a doctor who was accused of sexual misconduct….he was investigated and has been sacked, BUT the consent of the Agong had to be sought first?Can … Continue reading
… 3 August 2018 Man charged with alleged failed robbery at Boon Lay pawnshop https://t.co/yZEMSvsMJX pic.twitter.com/95O494LWCu — TODAY (@TODAYonline) August 3, 2018 SINGAPORE — A 29-year-old former construction worker accused of attempting to rob a pawnshop outside Boon Lay MRT … Continue reading
… 31 July 2018 .. DAP MP & Human Resource Minister @mkula Tamil Speech Translated Word by Word by E.S. Shankar. Utusan/UMNO Shameful/Disgraceful Translation/Spindoctoring Exposed! https://t.co/PyFb1lZu4K https://t.co/MQH38cUocS — E.S. Shankar (@esshankar1) July 31, 2018 E.S. Shankar 12 hrs · DAP … Continue reading
… 27HB JULAI 2013Saya ditembak oleh 2 suspek di Jempol, NS dan berada dlm koma selama 35hari di Hospital Serdang. 27HB JULAI 2016Dibebaskan selepas berada dlm tahanan reman berantai @PDRMsia dan tahanan POCA. Hakim Mahkamah Tinggi KL arahkan supaya saya … Continue reading