- Sarawak Report writes on the Lim Guan Eng prosecution...
- Was Dr Mahathir making reference to Singapore?
- untold.news.blog: Part 1 - Liars at MOF, PNB and SC
- The DAP and Teo Nie Ching go on the offensive!
- Dr Ralph Baric didn't create Covid-19...
- A Tale of Two Princes: The Johor Prince and the Negeri Sembilan Prince in 2008...
- Video: Naked artist stuck up a tree for three hours after 'performance'. The work of Hilde Krohn Huse...
- China hires over 100 TSMC engineers in push for chip leadership
- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- Huawei options as U.S. sanctions cut its supply of smartphone chips
- 5,958,109 hits
Daily Archives: July 13, 2018
Two Malaysians deported by Australia for having obscene, indecent material in their smart phone! Will there be a 3rd?
… 14 July 2018 .. Second Malaysian Deported of Australia Over ‘Sexually Depraved Images’ In a Week Posted by Wilson Ng On July 14, 2018 . According to News.com.au, a Malaysian foreign national caught with child exploitation material when he … Continue reading
Umno Youth chief Asyraf Wajdi Dusuki sends his children to SJKC but objects to recognising the Unified Examination Certificate (UEC)…
… 12 July 2018 .. malaysiakini.comVerified account @malaysiakini No problem in supporting SJKC but opposing UEC – Asyraf Wajdi 12 Jul 2018, 11:55 pm (Updated 13 Jul 2018, 12:34 am) . Umno Youth chief Asyraf Wajdi Dusuki does not think sending … Continue reading