- KLSE-listed WRP Asia Pacific Sdn Bhd director, Datin Too Sooi Keng, and her ex CEO husband, Datuk Lee Son Hong, were charged with CBT and making false claims over a RM131.85 million case...
- Chee Gaik Yap and her killer, Shahril Jaafar...
- Fake: Video on Avoiding The Future Plague (Recorded on 29th February 1956 at 08.15) Very Accurate To 2020 | TFPC
- At Parliament: Gobind Singh Deo versus Wee Kah Seong...
- Michelle Yeoh is in BBC 100 Women...
- Ipoh is RED. A Covid-19 red zone.
- To be charged: Datuk Seri Seow Kah Foong, who claims self-defence against Lau Chan Ming. (Watch the video)
- Excerpts from: Malaysiakini - Your guide to Malaysia’s bets in the Covid-19 vaccine race...
- Did they find any pork at the Subang Jaya Old Town White Coffee Restaurant after the allegation that it was served in the curry noodle? No!
- Justice for Ms Chee Gaik Yap: Shahril Jaafar to hang for her murder...
- 6,111,973 hits
Monthly Archives: June 2014
___________________________________________________________ — 8 March 2016 During his sentencing, Rizalman’s lawyer Dr Donald Stevens argued that the offence didn’t require a sanction “as severe as home detention”. Star 7 March 2016 | MYT 3:37 PM Rizalman appeals against home detention sentence … Continue reading
… … 30 June 2014 Latest on SAYSVerified account @saysdotcom Proton Saga Used As Car Bomb In Syria Published by Mei Mei Chu — 30 Jun 2014, 01:11 PM — Updated about 4 years ago A video that was uploaded in … Continue reading
_________________________________________________________ Zoo of Death: Surabaya Zoo, Indonesia Jakarta, Indonesia (Crime and Punishment) —— DOLLY or GANG DOLLY Dolly is in Surabaya city, East Java province. It is the name of an area where brothels are located. It is Indonesia’s biggest red … Continue reading
_______________________________________________________________ SHAM MARRIAGES A marriage of convenience (plural marriages of convenience) is a marriage contracted for reasons other than the reasons of relationship, family, or love. Instead, such a marriage is orchestrated for personal gain or some other sort of strategic … Continue reading
__________________________________________________ — Karpal Singh receives a posthumous Public Service Award from the Gandhi Memorial Trust (GMT). From left Karpal Singh’s family members Man Karpal, Sangeet Kaur, Gobind Singh, Gurmit Kaur, and Ramkarpal Singh receive the posthumous public service award from … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ — THIS IS A HOAX! There is no Himpunan Bible planned at all! WHO CREATED IT? IS THIS THE WORK OF AGENT PROVOCATEURS? — 27 June 2014 YAHOO! NEWS MALAYSIA Blog calls for ‘jihad’ in response to ‘Himpunan Bible’ … Continue reading
____________________________________________________________ Philippines Govt to Singapore Govt: Act against racist blog “Blood Stained Singapore”! — IT IS NOT ONLY IN SINGAPORE THAT FOREIGNERS ARE OFTEN PREFERRED TO LOCAL RESIDENTS. It happens all over the world. — Many Singaporean men, it seems, … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ The government sued Bersih co-chairperson S Ambiga and the electoral watchdog’s steering committee members over the damages suffered during the April 28 rally in 2012. It also sought a declaration that the defendants, as the organisers of the Bersih … Continue reading