- Was the Chinese Emperor Guangwu talking about the Resurrection of Jesus Christ?
- Australia's homeless hidden in plain sight | ABC News
- China’s high-speed trains: Study says that sewage systems are overwhelmed by poop
- Mat rempit crashes into car in Penang
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- The Quack, Dr David Martin
- "KILL AMERICANS" - China's New Education Campaign in School
- The Trapped Experience Center: A glimpse inside Hong Kong’s notorious subdivided homes
- Lee Chong Wei was inducted into BWF's Hall of Fame
- Thayaparan's rejoinder to Ahmad Faizal
- 7,769,860 hits
Daily Archives: June 24, 2014
Federal Court: The Government cannot sue Bersih Steering Committee for RM122,000.
_________________________________________________ The government sued Bersih co-chairperson S Ambiga and the electoral watchdog’s steering committee members over the damages suffered during the April 28 rally in 2012. It also sought a declaration that the defendants, as the organisers of the Bersih … Continue reading
— Japan’s Robot Restaurant — Kobe man hid in drains to film up women’s skirts By Tokyo Reporter on November 9, 20155 Comments Yasuomi Hirai hid in a storm drain for 5 hours to film up women’s skirts Yasuomi Hirai … Continue reading
Accidents and Incidents with Lap Tops, Hand Phones and Chargers
— EXPLODING BATTERIES AND BATTERIES THAT CATCH FIRE WHILE BEING CHARGED ARE STILL UNCOMMON BUT YOU WOULDN’T WANT IT TO HAPPEN TO YOU OR SOMEONE YOU LOVE…. — NEVER USE YOUR MOBILE PHONE WHILE IT IS BEING CHARGED. NEVER EVER … Continue reading