- The Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine and penis enlargement! If only it were true...
- Fake news: Muhyiddin received something else, not the Covid-19 vaccine. Fact check: He received the Covid-19 vaccine.
- Elon Musk to The Washington Post: Give my regards to your puppet master. *Jeff Besos owns The Washington Post...
- Latest spin by Medical Kidnap: CNA Nursing Home Whistleblower: Seniors Are DYING LIKE FLIES After COVID Injections! My reply: Will the old be "dying like flies" in Singapore, where vaccination of the old is a priority?
- A secondary school teacher reveals the ugly truth about Malaysian education...
- A Chinese potty as a fruit bowl, a bread holder or to keep your brandy chilled: The best joke is the undiscovered one.
- Singapore: 3 dead from the fire and explosion at 32E Tuas Ave 11...
- Watch ""阿牛风“ —— 《Kita Punya》" on YouTube
- Supreme Court judge Clarence Thomas issues 'big' warning about US elections...
- The CCP has not let up on the persecution of religion in China...
- 6,404,268 hits
Monthly Archives: August 2016
… Jamal is the self-styled leader of the pro-government “Red Shirts” movement that organised a rally to “defend Malay honour” on 16 September 2015. His prominence in the movement as well as his defence of racially-charged incidents from the rally, … Continue reading
… Merdeka Day 31 August 2016 … Targets: Entertainment outlets, a Hindu temple in Batu Caves and police stations. … The Star @staronline 2h2 hours ago Three arrested as Bukit Aman foils plot to attack Batu Caves, entertainment outlets … … Continue reading
… 30 August 2016 … malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini Now, ‘clown-face Guan Eng’ emerges in Penang A caricature of Penang Chief Minister Lim Guan Eng as a clown has emerged in the northern state, after a similar caricature of Prime Minister Najib … Continue reading
The Federal Court dismisses the Government’s appeal against The Edge (Aug 2017). The High Court awards The Edge RM11,260,350 (Dec 2018)…
… 17 December 2018 The High Court awarded the compensatory damages to The Edge Communications Sdn Bhd. https://t.co/tRC3onLgVH — FMT News (@fmtoday) December 17, 2018 KUALA LUMPUR: Putrajaya has been ordered to pay over RM11 million in damages to a … Continue reading
Video: Gerakan Merah holds protest at Dang Wangi Police District HQ over police inaction at TangkapMO1 rally
… .. 29 August 2016 malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini Gerakan Merah holds protest over police inaction at TangkapMO1 rally Political pressure group Gerakan Merah held a protest against the police’s inaction at the Saturday #TangkapMO1 rally, in front of the Dang Wangi … Continue reading
… NST Ipoh bank evacuated after hoax bomb threat By NABILAH HAMUDIN – 29 August 2016 @ 3:42 PM … IPOH: About 80 staff from an investment bank at Jalan Seenivasagam here had to vacate the outlet when an unidentified … Continue reading
Ridhuan Tee attacks ultra kiasu non-Malay athletes as money-minded. “We have to be fair to all. Where are all the Malay athletes?”
… Merdeka Day 31 August 2016 … FMT News @fmtoday 1h1 hour ago . Tee’s claim about Msia’s sportsmen ‘wrong and irresponsible’ . KUALA LUMPUR: Ridhuan Tee Abdullah’s claim that “ultra kiasu” athletes are driven by money and popularity rather … Continue reading
Jamal Yunos and multi-racial Red Shirts at the PWTC compound: 200 Malays and 100 Chinese and Indians. Did they know what they were doing there?
… 28 August 2016 … Asraf Amidun @nescagraff 53m53 minutes ago Red Shirts leader boasts he can muster 300,000 against next Bersih rally. http://buff.ly/2buxyVz Rezeki pakcik makcik di kampung … … malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini Red Shirts multiracial show-of-force, supporter want to … Continue reading
The Indomitable Sri Sanjeevan R: Arrested and charged numerous times but carries on with his mission.
… 30 April 2018 malaysiakini.comVerified account @malaysiakini Sanjeevan cleared of intimidation, extortion charges Bernama | Published on Today 7:51 pm | Modified on Today 7:53 pm . Malaysian Crime Watch Task Force (MyWatch) chairperson R Sri Sanjeevan was freed by the … Continue reading
… 27 August 2016 … Star 26 August 2016 | MYT 9:53 PM JPJ acts against officer who talked on phone while driving PETALING JAYA: The Road Transport Department (JPJ) has taken action against one of its officers who was … Continue reading