- Ulya Azhari is 'Inspektor Halal' on Twitter and wants a boycott of IKEA but gets flamed...
- Did the daughter of Minnesota Governor and the daughter of Ilhan Omar (Congresswoman for Minnesota) tweet information to rioters?
- AirAsia Group in trouble: Is the business sustainable?
- There is a petition against Mohd Norazizi bin Samsudain, teacher, MRSM Baling...
- Excerpts from Mary Trump, "Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World’s Most Dangerous Man."
- Prof Dr Mohd Tajuddin Mohd Rasdi: Of Islam, beer cans and the lowercase 't'...
- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- A simplistic view of a complex situation: John Pilger's video, "How The USA Created The Taliban" (3 December 2015)...
- TV host calls Aljazeera a rude name on her show!
- FBI Director: China's Fox Hunt program targets China-born Chinese in the USA...
- 5,908,592 hits
Monthly Archives: August 2016
… Jamal is the self-styled leader of the pro-government “Red Shirts” movement that organised a rally to “defend Malay honour” on 16 September 2015. His prominence in the movement as well as his defence of racially-charged incidents from the rally, … Continue reading
… Merdeka Day 31 August 2016 … Targets: Entertainment outlets, a Hindu temple in Batu Caves and police stations. … The Star @staronline 2h2 hours ago Three arrested as Bukit Aman foils plot to attack Batu Caves, entertainment outlets … … Continue reading
… 30 August 2016 … malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini Now, ‘clown-face Guan Eng’ emerges in Penang A caricature of Penang Chief Minister Lim Guan Eng as a clown has emerged in the northern state, after a similar caricature of Prime Minister Najib … Continue reading
The Federal Court dismisses the Government’s appeal against The Edge (Aug 2017). The High Court awards The Edge RM11,260,350 (Dec 2018)…
… 17 December 2018 The High Court awarded the compensatory damages to The Edge Communications Sdn Bhd. https://t.co/tRC3onLgVH — FMT News (@fmtoday) December 17, 2018 KUALA LUMPUR: Putrajaya has been ordered to pay over RM11 million in damages to a … Continue reading
Video: Gerakan Merah holds protest at Dang Wangi Police District HQ over police inaction at TangkapMO1 rally
… .. 29 August 2016 malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini Gerakan Merah holds protest over police inaction at TangkapMO1 rally Political pressure group Gerakan Merah held a protest against the police’s inaction at the Saturday #TangkapMO1 rally, in front of the Dang Wangi … Continue reading
… NST Ipoh bank evacuated after hoax bomb threat By NABILAH HAMUDIN – 29 August 2016 @ 3:42 PM … IPOH: About 80 staff from an investment bank at Jalan Seenivasagam here had to vacate the outlet when an unidentified … Continue reading
Ridhuan Tee attacks ultra kiasu non-Malay athletes as money-minded. “We have to be fair to all. Where are all the Malay athletes?”
… Merdeka Day 31 August 2016 … FMT News @fmtoday 1h1 hour ago . Tee’s claim about Msia’s sportsmen ‘wrong and irresponsible’ . KUALA LUMPUR: Ridhuan Tee Abdullah’s claim that “ultra kiasu” athletes are driven by money and popularity rather … Continue reading
Jamal Yunos and multi-racial Red Shirts at the PWTC compound: 200 Malays and 100 Chinese and Indians. Did they know what they were doing there?
… 28 August 2016 … Asraf Amidun @nescagraff 53m53 minutes ago Red Shirts leader boasts he can muster 300,000 against next Bersih rally. http://buff.ly/2buxyVz Rezeki pakcik makcik di kampung … … malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini Red Shirts multiracial show-of-force, supporter want to … Continue reading
The Indomitable Sri Sanjeevan R: Arrested and charged numerous times but carries on with his mission.
… 30 April 2018 malaysiakini.comVerified account @malaysiakini Sanjeevan cleared of intimidation, extortion charges Bernama | Published on Today 7:51 pm | Modified on Today 7:53 pm . Malaysian Crime Watch Task Force (MyWatch) chairperson R Sri Sanjeevan was freed by the … Continue reading
… 27 August 2016 … Star 26 August 2016 | MYT 9:53 PM JPJ acts against officer who talked on phone while driving PETALING JAYA: The Road Transport Department (JPJ) has taken action against one of its officers who was … Continue reading