- It was no confession: Project Veritas ambushed 'Nick Karl From Pfizer' and then they gloated at him
- Namewee and Kimberley Chen Fang-yu: Glass Heart
- Timah is stirring up a storm in a whisky bottle (but no, Timah isn't shortened from Fatimah 🤗)
- Vladimir (Zev) Zelenko, the Hydroxychloroquine doctor
- Singapore: The Truth Warriors might not be so truthful after all
- The bomoh 'Ayah Su' is a rapist suspect
- Amok with parang on the road (Temerloh-Maran road)
- Who is the Malaysian man arrested in relation to a 450kg shipment of heroin found in a sea freight container of ceramic tiles?
- Secretive giant TSMC’s $100 Billion plan to fix the chip shortage
- The Daily Show: January 6
- 6,971,995 hits
Monthly Archives: September 2019
A cry for help from the Little Sisters of the Poor in Malaysia. *Attention: Muhyiddin Yassin! (Received via WhatsApp)
… Please viral this one until someone in our Government sit up and do something about our sisters predicament. LETTER | I represent the Little Sisters of the Poor in Malaysia as their honorary adviser. The home for the elderly … Continue reading
… Subject: Grandparents Answering Machine Message!!…………………….. GRANDPARENTS’ ANSWERING MACHINE MESSAGE: Good morning . . . At present we are not at home, but please leave your message after you hear the beep beeeeeppp …. If you are one of our … Continue reading
The Twitter and Facebook accounts of Tengku Raja Alam Shah are fake but why are the authorities surprised?
… The preliminary investigations showed that the accounts under the name "Tengku Raja Alam Shah" are fake. Read more here: https://t.co/YUDnlRTYhL pic.twitter.com/UjnJsvXiJW — The Star (@staronline) September 30, 2019 WAJAH THE CHOSEN ONE **mana mau lari @TengkuRajaAlam2 … kah kah … Continue reading
… Hong Kong protesters were rebuilding Lennon Walls of anti-government graffiti as they marked the fifth anniversary of the 'Umbrella' democracy movement that gridlocked the territory for weeks. More here: https://t.co/S7eGxbbabt https://t.co/Xtyl9GbCQS — Reuters Top News (@Reuters) September 28, 2019 … Continue reading
Muslim group accuses Methodist Girls’ School in Penang of preaching to Muslims: The DG of Education warns school over Christian prayer recital.
… https://www.malaymail.com/news/malaysia/2019/10/02/penang-deputy-cm-clarifies-no-christian-prayers-at-mission-school-nor-ban-a/1796416 ‘The truth will set us free’, MGS board chairman says on police probe https://m.malaysiakini.com/news/493904https://m.malaysiakini.com/news/493854https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2019/09/29/penang-school-gets-stern-warning-after-christian-prayer-recital/https://www.themalaysianinsight.com/s/186447https://www.malaysia-chronicle.com/?p=175433
Lim Kit Siang warns against fake news and hate speech that incite inter-racial and inter-religious polarization…
… . https://blog.limkitsiang.com/2019/09/28/malaysians-must-give-serious-attention-to-the-latest-oxford-internet-institute-oii-report-on-the-global-disinformation-order-2019-global-inventory-of-organised-social-media-manipulation/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
… . Divisive policies cause of disunity, not vernacular schools