- Breaking news: Armed robbery at Aeon Bukit Tinggi! Shoppers nabbed one robber...
- Mahathir's resignation is accepted but the YDPA appoints him as interim PM!
- Stalemate? The PH govt has collapsed but does the Opposition have a majority?
- The Coverage joins the speculation: New coalition, new cabinet...
- No end to the endless speculation of a new government...
- LGE: Press Statement
- Narinder Pal Singh writes an Open Letter to Tun Dr Mahathir...
- Muhammad Shafee Abdullah, Najib's hot shot lawyer, a man with three wives...
- M Shafee's lawyer son, M. Farhan, is getting married, so the 1MDB trial is postponed to 2 March 2020...
- Tan Suee Chieh, "Covid-19: A psychological and an actuarial approach..."
- 5,642,662 hits
Monthly Archives: September 2019
A cry for help from the Little Sisters of the Poor in Malaysia. *Attention: Muhyiddin Yassin! (Received via WhatsApp)
… Please viral this one until someone in our Government sit up and do something about our sisters predicament. LETTER | I represent the Little Sisters of the Poor in Malaysia as their honorary adviser. The home for the elderly … Continue reading
… Subject: Grandparents Answering Machine Message!!…………………….. GRANDPARENTS’ ANSWERING MACHINE MESSAGE: Good morning . . . At present we are not at home, but please leave your message after you hear the beep beeeeeppp …. If you are one of our … Continue reading
The Twitter and Facebook accounts of Tengku Raja Alam Shah are fake but why are the authorities surprised?
… The preliminary investigations showed that the accounts under the name "Tengku Raja Alam Shah" are fake. Read more here: https://t.co/YUDnlRTYhL pic.twitter.com/UjnJsvXiJW — The Star (@staronline) September 30, 2019 WAJAH THE CHOSEN ONE **mana mau lari @TengkuRajaAlam2 … kah kah … Continue reading
… Hong Kong protesters were rebuilding Lennon Walls of anti-government graffiti as they marked the fifth anniversary of the 'Umbrella' democracy movement that gridlocked the territory for weeks. More here: https://t.co/S7eGxbbabt https://t.co/Xtyl9GbCQS — Reuters Top News (@Reuters) September 28, 2019 … Continue reading
Muslim group accuses Methodist Girls’ School in Penang of preaching to Muslims: The DG of Education warns school over Christian prayer recital.
… https://www.malaymail.com/news/malaysia/2019/10/02/penang-deputy-cm-clarifies-no-christian-prayers-at-mission-school-nor-ban-a/1796416 ‘The truth will set us free’, MGS board chairman says on police probe https://m.malaysiakini.com/news/493904https://m.malaysiakini.com/news/493854https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2019/09/29/penang-school-gets-stern-warning-after-christian-prayer-recital/https://www.themalaysianinsight.com/s/186447https://www.malaysia-chronicle.com/?p=175433
Lim Kit Siang warns against fake news and hate speech that incite inter-racial and inter-religious polarization…
… . https://blog.limkitsiang.com/2019/09/28/malaysians-must-give-serious-attention-to-the-latest-oxford-internet-institute-oii-report-on-the-global-disinformation-order-2019-global-inventory-of-organised-social-media-manipulation/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
… . Divisive policies cause of disunity, not vernacular schools