- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- Fake news? Rosmah gets RM800 from BPN but Najib is ineligible...
- Abdul Hadi Awang's letter in Arabic to Muslim leaders worldwide...
- Mir Mohammad Alikhan #MirMak: What would the world look like after CoronaVirus, economically, politically and socially? (received via Whatsapp)
- All over the country, BPN clusters? 🤔😭
- Rina Harun aka Rinaemon, Minister fumbling along...
- Steve Bannon's movie: Claws of the Red Dragon. (In his view, Huawei is the greatest security threat to the USA.)
- Kiasu Singaporeans flock to IKEA before the Tuesday deadline!
- The Heineken Affair: PAS and Umno are drunk with fury! (Heineken is green. Just like PAS.)
- Malaysian Gangs 5: Sunny Coco, Datuk Seow Chau Peng, Gang 24...
- 5,745,801 hits
Daily Archives: September 7, 2019
… Hong Kong protests Phase 2The new battlehttps://t.co/oo4swF49gC pic.twitter.com/xIWjBCzDPp — Vegz Barbacena (@Vegz05) September 7, 2019 The horrible scene at Prince Edward Station where Police Raptors rushed into the MTR train cart, and beat up anyone in there with totally … Continue reading
… At 10pm, HKers in Shatin sang "Glory to Hong Kong", a recently widespread protest march composed by HK netizens. The march has been thought national anthem-like by many HK listeners. Full song: https://t.co/D0a78Oe1Dd Video: City Broadcasting Channel (CBC)#FreeHK pic.twitter.com/HuHL2aMvhd … Continue reading
… “To understand our current political climate, it is important to look back at our history. Kusut di hujung, balik ke pangkal. The history of the Malays starts from long before the formation of Tanah Melayu. We are descendants of … Continue reading