- It was no confession: Project Veritas ambushed 'Nick Karl From Pfizer' and then they gloated at him
- Singapore: The Truth Warriors might not be so truthful after all
- Vladimir (Zev) Zelenko, the Hydroxychloroquine doctor
- Arrested: 2 cleaning supervisors at Penang Komtar who beat beggar with canes
- Christian Perronne claims wrongly that vaccinated people must be isolated from society (…) they are dangerous for others
- Singapore: Riot police deployed to Westlite Jalan Tukang dormitory in Jurong, a place for Chinese migrant workers
- Project Veritas and Pfizer whistleblower Melissa Strickler, who claims that Pfizer is hiding the fact that human fetal tissue has been used in vaccine test development
- BREAKING: Associated Press says, "There's NO Uyghur Genocide in Xinjiang." (Meaning: You can't see the signs any longer.)
- Singapore is predominantly Chinese but is not part of China; and Singaporean Chinese culture is not the same as Chinese culture.
- Canberra, Australia: Durian smell at Dickson shopping precinct causes fear of a gas leak!
- 6,968,800 hits
Daily Archives: September 7, 2019
… Hong Kong protests Phase 2The new battlehttps://t.co/oo4swF49gC pic.twitter.com/xIWjBCzDPp — Vegz Barbacena (@Vegz05) September 7, 2019 The horrible scene at Prince Edward Station where Police Raptors rushed into the MTR train cart, and beat up anyone in there with totally … Continue reading
… At 10pm, HKers in Shatin sang "Glory to Hong Kong", a recently widespread protest march composed by HK netizens. The march has been thought national anthem-like by many HK listeners. Full song: https://t.co/D0a78Oe1Dd Video: City Broadcasting Channel (CBC)#FreeHK pic.twitter.com/HuHL2aMvhd … Continue reading
… “To understand our current political climate, it is important to look back at our history. Kusut di hujung, balik ke pangkal. The history of the Malays starts from long before the formation of Tanah Melayu. We are descendants of … Continue reading