- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- Fake news? It's not just Rosmah Mansor but also Fuziah Salleh who got BPN!
- Another conspiracy theory, this time involving the WHO, Big Pharma, vaccinations and 5G: Top Doctor EXPOSES EVERYTHING The Deep State Is Trying To Hide About CV...
- Stranded in Singapore for 3 weeks, Malaysian workers return by the thousands to beat Singapore's MCO deadline!
- Steve Bannon's movie: Claws of the Red Dragon. (In his view, Huawei is the greatest security threat to the USA.)
- Malaysian Gangs 5: Sunny Coco, Datuk Seow Chau Peng, Gang 24...
- Rina Harun aka Rinaemon, Minister fumbling along...
- While Ismail Sabri and the Malaysian Hotel Association are discussing how much...
- The Selangor Mansion and Malayan Mansion flats, Jalan Masjid India: Placed under enhanced MCO...
- Muhyiddin Yassin: I am now the Prime Minister of Malaysia.
- 5,747,264 hits
Daily Archives: September 1, 2019
… In one social media post, bumiputera consumers were asked to boycott on one day a week, a supermarket chain which did not promote bumiputera products and WHICH did not reduce the price of the non-bumiputera produced products. A number … Continue reading
… And some are calling this the Dunkirk evacuation of #HongKong. #HongKongProtests https://t.co/Ee6HAIzxYf — Frances Sit (@frances_sit) September 1, 2019 .. Warmest welcome after leaving from Dunkirk #HongKongProtest #SOSHK #HongKong https://t.co/DMztY47CDI — parzival (@orwellism20) September 1, 2019 .. NEW PRO … Continue reading
"Telling us not to protest is like telling us not to breathe. I feel it's my duty to fight for democracy. Maybe we win, maybe we lose, but we fight." https://t.co/mDmeqyglKw — Andy McCarthy (@AndrewCMcCarthy) August 31, 2019 Hong Kong … Continue reading