- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- Fake news? Rosmah gets RM800 from BPN but Najib is ineligible...
- Abdul Hadi Awang's letter in Arabic to Muslim leaders worldwide...
- Mir Mohammad Alikhan #MirMak: What would the world look like after CoronaVirus, economically, politically and socially? (received via Whatsapp)
- All over the country, BPN clusters? 🤔😭
- Rina Harun aka Rinaemon, Minister fumbling along...
- Hannah Yeoh: In the time of the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Kiasu Singaporeans flock to IKEA before the Tuesday deadline!
- Steve Bannon's movie: Claws of the Red Dragon. (In his view, Huawei is the greatest security threat to the USA.)
- The Heineken Affair: PAS and Umno are drunk with fury! (Heineken is green. Just like PAS.)
- 5,745,696 hits
Daily Archives: September 10, 2019
… Did Fish Leong divorced her husband due to a third party? Netizens suspect he might be gay. https://t.co/2WqSGDfloW pic.twitter.com/pVxU6TQGKg — Hype Malaysia (@HypeMY) September 10, 2019 . https://www.malaymail.com/news/showbiz/2019/09/10/after-reports-of-cheating-husband-malaysian-songstress-fish-leong-ends-marr/1789175 ..
Asia Sentinel: Public (govt) universities are Malay bastions with their “Malay-Islamic” agenda of exclusion…
… Malaysia is now witnessing the opening of a fissure into two completely different philosophies of higher education. On one side are the public universities with a structure and culture purporting to produce industrial fodder, and on the other side … Continue reading
… Serve him right….LGE pic.twitter.com/yND1yHfaZ1 — Annuar Musa (@AnnuarMusa) September 9, 2019 ..