- And why was there no announcement of Emergency Rule last night, 23 October 2020?
- Fake: Video on Avoiding The Future Plague (Recorded on 29th February 1956 at 08.15) Very Accurate To 2020 | TFPC
- No announcement tonight! So much for the speculation that Muhyiddin could declare Emergency Rule to thwart a snap election...
- Follow the money: China gave US$70 million to the Joe Biden Center at the University of Pennsylvania...
- Johor Bahru: No Singaporean, no business, no one to buy honey, no money...
- OnlyFans, an adult site, is trending, thanks to Pemuda PAS Hezry Yasin...
- The Straits Times 'Live': Malaysia heading for state of emergency...
- The petrol station is not safe!
- Who are the celebrities and business owners involved in money laundering for the Malaysian Macau Scam?
- GK Ganesan in Paradox: Can the Government declare an 'emergency' to avoid a motion of no confidence?
- 6,064,222 hits
Monthly Archives: October 2020
.. Singapore scholar points out that while we say Singapore ‘needs more talent’, we never ask ‘what is talent?’ .. https://www.quora.com/Do-you-think-an-overhaul-is-needed-in-the-Singapore-civil-service-in-how-we-select-our-leaders-government-scholarship
NUS Tembusu College rector Tommy Koh backtracks less than 2 hours after saying he will offer to resign over…
.. https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/nus-tommy-koh-resign-offer-jeremy-fernando-tembusu-college-13358286 https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/nus-tommy-koh-resign-offer-jeremy-fernando-tembusu-college-13358286
.. .. .. .. Thailand’s capital of Bangkok is more than 8,800km away from the scenic Bavarian lake region where King Maha Vajiralongkorn quietly took up residence as crown prince over a decade ago. The 68-year-old’s improbable choice for a life shrouded … Continue reading
.. .. .. .. .. .. ..
GK Ganesan in Paradox: Can the Government declare an ’emergency’ to avoid a motion of no confidence?
.. Can the Government declare an ‘emergency’ to avoid a motion of No Confidence? Can the Government declare an ‘emergency’ to avoid a motion of No Confidence?
.. IN FOCUS: How COVID-19 has disrupted the close links between Singapore and Johor The coronavirus has brought traffic at one of the world’s busiest land crossings to a grinding halt. CNA takes an in-depth look at how students, families … Continue reading
.. PETALING JAYA: A PKR lawmaker has challenged Cabinet members under the Perikatan Nasional-led government to resign if they disagree with the speculated move by Prime Minister Muhyiddin Yassin to declare an Emergency in the country. Subang MP Wong Chen … Continue reading