- Malacca Umno Youth leader Mohd Noor Helmy loses defamation case against Putra Specialist Hospital ex CEO Chong May Lee: Ordered to pay RM150,000...
- Fake: Video on Avoiding The Future Plague (Recorded on 29th February 1956 at 08.15) Very Accurate To 2020 | TFPC
- OnlyFans, an adult site, is trending, thanks to Pemuda PAS Hezry Yasin...
- Who are the celebrities and business owners involved in money laundering for the Malaysian Macau Scam?
- Who are the Dato and Datin arrested for alleged involvement in the Macau Scam? #MacauScam #InnocentUntilProvenGuilty
- 🤔 Addy Kanna and Goh Leong Yeong (still on the run): Involved or not involved in the Macau Scam? The mystery deepens...
- The most comprehensive conspiracy theory so far: Proof that the Pandemic was planned & with purpose – Madison Area Lyme Support Group...
- And Ismail Sabri laughed! 😡
- Lim Kit Siang on the AGC, PAS Minister and No Further Action...
- Liew Chin Tong: 1990 - The election that changed Malaysia...
- 6,062,138 hits
Monthly Archives: October 2013
_______________________________________________________________ Romy Ocon says that Pos Malaysia stole his photo and named the bird wrongly! Malaysiakini Yahoo Malaysia learnt that Pos Malaysia is already aware of this allegation and is meeting with Tourism Malaysia over the matter. Yahoo Malaysia was … Continue reading
_____________________________________________________ Sri Muneswarar Kaliyaman Hindu temple: Just a shrine? THE HINDU DEFENCE BRIGADE (HDB): IN DEFENCE OF HINDU TEMPLES — The Sri Sundararaja Perumal temple was rebuilt at a cost of RM10 million and has been described as the “Thirupathi of Southeast … Continue reading
______________________________________________________ Free Malaysia Today Kg Hakka residents lodge MACC report Vignesh Kumar | December 19, 2013 The residents decided to bring the matter up to the MACC in view of irregularities in the land ownership transfer. KUALA LUMPUR: Villagers of Kampung … Continue reading
_________________________________________________________________ Did UMNO create the Frankenstein that passes for private security in Malaysia? The killer-robber and his accomplices are NOT Malaysian! — Security Services Association of Malaysia president Datuk Shaheen Mirza Habib said that under the Private Agency Act 1971, security firms … Continue reading
_________________________________________________________________ Caesar the Alaskan Malamute Liked · October 24 Caesar has passed (on). We tried all we can. He is highly suspected to be fed rat poison. Please come and say your last goodbye at Animal Recovery Centre, 466 Serangoon … Continue reading
__________________________________________________________________ It’s an hour and a half in length… Uploaded on Dec 9, 2011 The Art of War is an ancient Chinese military treatise that is attributed to Sun Tzu (also referred to as “Sunzi” and “Sun Wu”), a high … Continue reading
_________________________________________________________________ THIS IS THE VIDEO THAT HAS UPSET PERKASA Published on Oct 25, 2013 What’s in a name? The big debate surrounding who can and cannot use the word “Allah” is back in the forefront of our public and private … Continue reading
__________________________________________________________________ MALAYSIAKINI WILL RE-SUBMIT ITS APPLICATION FOR A PUBLICATION LICENCE … Malaysiakini Malaysiakini wins, gov’t fails in appeal Hafiz Yatim 2:51PM Oct 30, 2013 The Court of Appeal today unanimously dismissed the Home Ministry and government’s appeal against a High … Continue reading