- Salak South Garden: Explosion and fire at 12 midnight, 3 illegal warehouses burnt down!
- Signal is a US govt operation, having been created and funded by a CIA spin-off: Is it true?
- Of retired Lt Gen Thomas McInerney, a stolen election, deep state, Covid-19, China, Special Ops took Nancy Pelosi's stolen laptop, and what else?
- This is fake: New communication rules for whtsap and phone calls will be implemented from tomorrow: - *
- Why some men would rush for the Covid-19 vaccine: It leads to penis enlargement! If only it were true...
- Fake news of the Pope's arrest: It was his butler...
- Breaking news: The Pasir Bestari sand quarry in Hulu Langat, Selangor collapses!
- A Datuk got a RM2,000 fine for bashing a young woman, and many on Twitter are not exactly pleased...
- Breaking news: Maybank temporarily closes 69 branches throughout the country and adopts new operating hours due to the MCO. From 14 January 2021.
- Remanded: Datuk and companion. For assault of the son of a Datuk in PJ restaurant...
- 6,311,239 hits
Monthly Archives: October 2013
_______________________________________________________________ Romy Ocon says that Pos Malaysia stole his photo and named the bird wrongly! Malaysiakini Yahoo Malaysia learnt that Pos Malaysia is already aware of this allegation and is meeting with Tourism Malaysia over the matter. Yahoo Malaysia was … Continue reading
_____________________________________________________ Sri Muneswarar Kaliyaman Hindu temple: Just a shrine? THE HINDU DEFENCE BRIGADE (HDB): IN DEFENCE OF HINDU TEMPLES — The Sri Sundararaja Perumal temple was rebuilt at a cost of RM10 million and has been described as the “Thirupathi of Southeast … Continue reading
______________________________________________________ Free Malaysia Today Kg Hakka residents lodge MACC report Vignesh Kumar | December 19, 2013 The residents decided to bring the matter up to the MACC in view of irregularities in the land ownership transfer. KUALA LUMPUR: Villagers of Kampung … Continue reading
_________________________________________________________________ Did UMNO create the Frankenstein that passes for private security in Malaysia? The killer-robber and his accomplices are NOT Malaysian! — Security Services Association of Malaysia president Datuk Shaheen Mirza Habib said that under the Private Agency Act 1971, security firms … Continue reading
_________________________________________________________________ Caesar the Alaskan Malamute Liked · October 24 Caesar has passed (on). We tried all we can. He is highly suspected to be fed rat poison. Please come and say your last goodbye at Animal Recovery Centre, 466 Serangoon … Continue reading
__________________________________________________________________ It’s an hour and a half in length… Uploaded on Dec 9, 2011 The Art of War is an ancient Chinese military treatise that is attributed to Sun Tzu (also referred to as “Sunzi” and “Sun Wu”), a high … Continue reading
_________________________________________________________________ THIS IS THE VIDEO THAT HAS UPSET PERKASA Published on Oct 25, 2013 What’s in a name? The big debate surrounding who can and cannot use the word “Allah” is back in the forefront of our public and private … Continue reading
__________________________________________________________________ MALAYSIAKINI WILL RE-SUBMIT ITS APPLICATION FOR A PUBLICATION LICENCE … Malaysiakini Malaysiakini wins, gov’t fails in appeal Hafiz Yatim 2:51PM Oct 30, 2013 The Court of Appeal today unanimously dismissed the Home Ministry and government’s appeal against a High … Continue reading