- Video: Gerakan Merah holds protest at Dang Wangi Police District HQ over police inaction at TangkapMO1 rally
- ALTANTUYA: Killers to hang by the neck until they're dead!
- How did Lokman know that Zahid would be questioned? Is there a mole in the MACC?
- 25 Red Shirts led by Ali Tinju called Muhyiddin 'traitor' outside KL Court where divorce proceedings involving lawyer and former senior DPP Stanley Augustine and Nika Gee were to begin...
- Lokman spills the beans! LOL.
- IGP: Don't you dare ask the question 'Why was Altantuya killed?'
- Murder in Malaysia: Al Jazeera investigates the murder of Altantuya Shaariibuu
- The Arrest of Rosmah Mansor for Money Laundering...
- Pre GE 14, Muhyiddin was hounded by UMNO, MCA and everyone else on the 'other side'...
- Malaysia: The World's Biggest Heist 101 East
- 5,252,463 hits
Daily Archives: October 25, 2013
__________________________________________________________________ Universal Periodic Review The Universal Periodic Review “has great potential to promote and protect human rights in the darkest corners of the world.” – Ban Ki-moon, UN Secretary-General The Universal Periodic Review (UPR) is a unique process which involves … Continue reading
_____________________________________________________________ THE BUDGET 2014 —– FanGirls Problems Ψ @LucyyyyLee 1m Today #Budget2014,When Najib is talking,SOMEONE DARES TO FALL ASLEEP! HAHAHHAHAH STILL LIVE TV BITCHES! pic.twitter.com/2ILIiDdwyz — BRIM PAYMENT 2014 *For those with a household income of RM3,000 or under: RM650. … Continue reading
________________________________________________________________ Family of Teoh Beng Hock versus MACC at the KL High Court, from 19 November 2013 — Democracy Academy of Malaysia Democracy Academy of Malaysia 2 hours ago Malaysians for Beng Hock sets up Democracy Academy of Malaysia25 Oct 2013, … Continue reading