- Trouble in Shenzhen, China
- Fake! There was no attempted kidnap of student outside SK Pengkalan, Taman Pinji Mewah, Ipoh
- Jamal Yunos and son, 16: Why can't it be 'like father, like son'?
- China's top propagandist Hu Xijin urges ‘transparent’ expert views on COVID policy
- A new Mat Sabu scandal? 🤔 No, it was brought up in 2018 but didn't go viral. RPK is now trying to get it viral...
- Was the murder of Ambank founder Hussein Najadi linked to 1MDB? Why was Shafee present when the body of Hussain Najiadi was being transferred by ambulance to the hospital and why did he take over the handling of affairs, including a swift burial?
- Chazz, a Lithuanian company, sells pussy-flavored snacks
- Debunked: Michael Pollan's claims about McDonald's french fries
- China's Xi makes first public appearance in Beijing since trip to Central Asia
- Exercise Trident: Record number of personnel taking part in Singapore-Australia armed forces exercises
- 7,491,030 hits
Monthly Archives: November 2016
… 1 Dec 2016 … Malaysia News @Malaysia_Latest 37m37 minutes ago NST_Online: Search resumes for missing worker in #MidValley bridge collapse . KUALA LUMPUR: The search and rescue mission has resumed to locate a missing construction worker, believed to have … Continue reading
… And I thought EPF had put this ‘chain mail’ to sleep… … 30 Nov 2016 … EPF, “We have resolved the matter after contacting the member, who has since withdrawn his claim and removed his Facebook post.” … FMT … Continue reading
… 2 Dec 2016 malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini 54m54 minutes ago [VIDEO] Permata funds don’t go into my handbag, says Rosmah https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trXHR0zekQY … via @kinitv Read more: https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/364931 . Rosmah Mansor has denied that government funds allocated for her brainchild – the Permata … Continue reading
… 29 Nov 2016 … Good morning! Wake up to more photos of last night’s welcome to Maria. The first 5 were taken by friends at the scene. But remember also her words, “I expect police to arrest me again.” … Continue reading
… 27 Nov 2016 … Jadilah anak jantan dan buat benda yang betul – itu mesej yang disampaikan sekumpulan ‘pejuang’ yang mencabar ketua Baju Merah untuk beradu kekuatan secara budiman. … Malaysiakini 59 mins · Video | KiniTV: Branding themselves … Continue reading
… … 27 Nov 2016 … Sunway Lagoon, Malaysia 6 hrs · The Management of Sunway Lagoon would like to assure that the video footage involving 3 white tigers mauling a general cleaner being circulated via social media channels does … Continue reading
Zakir Naik is a Malaysian PR: Nur Jazlan says, “The Home Ministry is monitoring this and will take action if the war of words create tension and threaten national security.”
.. 27 April 2017 malaysiakini.comVerified account @malaysiakini 13m13 minutes ago .@NurJazlan: You’re being watched, end war of words on Zakir Naik Deputy Home Minister Nur Jazlan Mohamed has called on all quarters to cease the war of words over controversial preacher … Continue reading
… 26 Nov 2016 … My friend used to work for JKR, Jabatan Kerja Raya. We would joke about his employers, Jangan Kerja Rajin. Before JKR was named JKR, it was known as the Public Works Department, PWD. That was, … Continue reading
… 21 May 2017 .. Malay Mail OnlineVerified account @themmailonline 4m4 minutes ago Kit Siang: As GE14 looms, troublemakers out to create chaos between Malays and Chinese . KUALA LUMPUR, MAY 21 — DAP stalwart Lim Kit Siang said some “irresponsible … Continue reading
A tradition of VIOLENCE in Malaysia: From Jamal Yunos & his Red Shirts to Tajuddin’s son to anti-Zunar UMNO Youth hoodlums to Lokman and Papagomo…
… 25 March 2019 #UMNO parti samseng. Penuh dgn budaya bahasa kasar, cari gaduh walaupun dgn Negarawan. Galakkan kekacauan di kedai makan. Runtuhkan bendera parti lawan. Dan banyak lagi. #PRK_Rantau@prettyperi @pakatanharapan_ @The_Mamu @malaysiakini pic.twitter.com/1I32iphSVg — GangUtara (@Gang_Utara) March 25, 2019 … Continue reading