- White man who refuses to wear a mask on Singapore MRT is arrested: He could get free board & lodging. In Singapore Prison.
- Piyan Mountains, China: Tourist is left dangling 330ft in the air after glass-bottomed bridge shatters in 90mph gale-force winds!
- Mucormycosis or Black Fungus and Covid-19...
- Oooh Teacher, why are you sucking that man's nipple during Zoom class???!! 😱
- Is she the Principal of a school, of Ain Husniza's school? She called Ain "ank setan pakai tudung" and warned her of being expelled from school...
- Debunked: The conspiracy theory by the Madison Area Lyme Support Group, that the Pandemic was planned & with purpose...
- Is Shelly Wang the Person who split Bill and Melinda Gates? No, she says!
- Chinese military scientists discussed "Unnatural Origin of SARS & New Species of Man-Made Viruses as Genetic Bioweapons". In 2015.
- Decade-old news about Jamie Oliver and McDonald's is still circulating...
- Hoax: Retired MI5 agent confesses on deathbed: ‘I Killed Princess Diana’...
- 6,583,183 hits
Daily Archives: November 1, 2016
… 8 Nov 2016 … Magistrate Fadzilatul Isma Ahmad Refngah ordered the complainants not to publish any material relating to the case on the Internet. … … Star 8 November 2016 | MYT 1:35 PM Lawyer pleads not guilty to … Continue reading
Tit for Tat: Malaysia charges Singapore-registered cars RM20; wait and see how much Singapore will charge Malaysian-registered cars!
… As of 12.01am Tuesday (Nov 1), those driving Singapore-registered cars to Johor – either via the Causeway or Second Link – were charged an additional RM20 fee, on top of the checkpoint tolls imposed by both countries. With the … Continue reading
… 1 Nov 2016 … malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini 56m56 minutes ago Umno Youth throw buckets at Selangor secretariat building in water protest https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/361189 Alyaa Azhar A group of protesters led by Umno Youth leader Armand Azha Abu Hanifah threw empty buckets … Continue reading
… Lawyer Siti Kasim acquitted of obstructing 2016 Jawi transgender raid https://t.co/N4MlGLoolt — Malay Mail (@malaymail) August 21, 2020 KUALA LUMPUR, Aug 21 — Lawyer and activist Siti Zabedah Kasim was acquitted today of obstructing the duties of a public … Continue reading