- Sungai Petani: They really wanted Murali Shunmugam dead!
- Ridhuan Tee, rejected by the Chinese, unwanted by the Malays...member of the MCA for 20 years!
- Vinosiny Sivakumar, found dead in her hostel room at UUM
- Datuk Nazir Hussin Akhtar Hussin, Ketua Pemuda Umno Titiwangsa
- No, The World Economic Foreign Forum (WEF) does not have its own Globalist Military Force: Those are Swiss Police
- Youths fight over girl at Klang restaurant: 8 arrested
- Activist Wan Asshima Kamaruddin, 38, pleads guilty to insulting Christianity in Facebook post: Sentencing will be on 15 June, 2022
- Isn't that funny? Dr Jason Leong, comedian, gets whacked on Twitter for not being able to take a joke when it's on him...
- Did a John Swinton of the New York Times really state that mass media journalists are "intellectual prostitutes" whose job is to "lie outright" and "destroy the truth" for the benefit "of rich men behind the scenes"...?
- Report: Use laws to compel vernacular schools to adopt the Malay language, preacher Ridhuan Tee Abdullah says
- 7,344,561 hits
Daily Archives: November 1, 2016
… 8 Nov 2016 … Magistrate Fadzilatul Isma Ahmad Refngah ordered the complainants not to publish any material relating to the case on the Internet. … … Star 8 November 2016 | MYT 1:35 PM Lawyer pleads not guilty to … Continue reading
Tit for Tat: Malaysia charges Singapore-registered cars RM20; wait and see how much Singapore will charge Malaysian-registered cars!
… As of 12.01am Tuesday (Nov 1), those driving Singapore-registered cars to Johor – either via the Causeway or Second Link – were charged an additional RM20 fee, on top of the checkpoint tolls imposed by both countries. With the … Continue reading
… 1 Nov 2016 … malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini 56m56 minutes ago Umno Youth throw buckets at Selangor secretariat building in water protest https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/361189 Alyaa Azhar A group of protesters led by Umno Youth leader Armand Azha Abu Hanifah threw empty buckets … Continue reading
… Lawyer Siti Kasim acquitted of obstructing 2016 Jawi transgender raid https://t.co/N4MlGLoolt — Malay Mail (@malaymail) August 21, 2020 KUALA LUMPUR, Aug 21 — Lawyer and activist Siti Zabedah Kasim was acquitted today of obstructing the duties of a public … Continue reading