- Have you read the latest anti-USA pro-China propaganda about Janet Yellen going to China to beg for money? Have a laugh!
- The never-ending 'adventures' of R Sri Sanjeevan, who has survived an assassination attempt and was freed from POCA detention.
- Aghast and Disappointed Singaporeans write in praise of Sinovac and The Lancet 😅
- Pahang revokes R Sri Sanjeevan's datukship
- AUKUS is the Joint US-UK-AUS Pact
- The Online Citizen: RIP, sooner or later
- A Brisbane Sikh temple power struggle led to a brawl that was brutal and bloody
- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- Consequences of the Evergrande crisis
- National Recovery Plan: Relaxation of Rules effective Friday 17 Sept 2021
- 6,883,869 hits
Daily Archives: November 25, 2016
A tradition of VIOLENCE in Malaysia: From Jamal Yunos & his Red Shirts to Tajuddin’s son to anti-Zunar UMNO Youth hoodlums to Lokman and Papagomo…
… 25 March 2019 #UMNO parti samseng. Penuh dgn budaya bahasa kasar, cari gaduh walaupun dgn Negarawan. Galakkan kekacauan di kedai makan. Runtuhkan bendera parti lawan. Dan banyak lagi. #PRK_Rantau@prettyperi @pakatanharapan_ @The_Mamu @malaysiakini pic.twitter.com/1I32iphSVg — GangUtara (@Gang_Utara) March 25, 2019 … Continue reading
… … 25 Nov 2016 … FMT News @fmtoday 1h1 hour ago Appeals Court allows PKR rep’s challenge on Sedition Act Ho Kit YenNovember 25, 2016 It rules that Section 3(3) of the Act contravenes Article 10 of the Federal … Continue reading
Enhanced sentence for BIG MAN and wife who bullied much smaller female Majlis Bandaraya Shah Alam (MBSA) staff!
… 20 Jan 2017 FMT News @fmtoday 3h3 hours ago Increased jail term for couple who harassed MBSA officer Ho Kit Yen January 20, 2017 Judicial Commissioner Wong Teck Meng increases the sentence to five months to reflect the seriousness … Continue reading