- The Singaporean and his white-and-orange Porsche
- Anti-vaxxers are spreading the rumour that the Director of the Chemnitz clinic in Germany left a letter blaming "lies about vaccination" for killing himself but police deny the existence of such a letter
- Christian Perronne claims wrongly that vaccinated people must be isolated from society (…) they are dangerous for others
- Did a Jo Wright write a Message to the New Zealand Prime Minister? That's what "Wirral In It Together" claims but where is the link?
- Arrested: Man who took woman's hand bag and said, Go to balai
- Did you know that Michael Yeadon, ex Pfizer scientist and a god of anti vaxxers, subscribes to Henry Makow's New World Order conspiracy theory?
- Global Halal
- Ipoh, Little India: It was not an ordinary funeral procession, as it had a low-flying helicopter and horses
- Decade-old news about Jamie Oliver and McDonald's is still circulating...
- Nancy Pelosi did not rip the Bible into two
- 7,067,590 hits
Monthly Archives: November 2012
_________________________________________________________ Toy dogs, lap dogs, STATUS SYMBOLS and good companions…. Irish Wolfhounds | weehingthong ______________________________________________________________________ 17 July 2016 History In Pictures @HistoryInPix 6m6 minutes ago The last photo of Hachikō, the dog who waited for his master’s return each day for … Continue reading
… Oh Oh Rosmah! … 27 October 2018 .. When contacted, Najib dismissed the accusations as baseless, saying the claims in his suits were also “complete fabrication”. "I have been given various concessions, and he demanded certain gratifications," #rosmahmansor #najibrazak #deepak … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ Himpunan Hijau’s GREEN WALK is the longest protest walk in Malaysian history. 1st Day: 40 people. Final Day: 15,000 people! (20,000 according to Malaysiakini) Part 1: Himpunan Hijau’s GREEN WALK, 13-25 November 2012 Part 2: Himpunan Hijau’s GREEN WALK, 13-25 … Continue reading
__________________________________________________ WHAT AUGUSTINE ANTHONY SAID IN OCTOBER 2009 MAY BE PROPHETIC WORDS: “Finally, if there is a contest for the Prime Minister’s position from within any of these political parties from the Pakatan Rakyat coalition, then expect the coalition cooperation … Continue reading
____________________________________________________________ Puan Badariah Talks to Mr TED : Jo Kukathas at TEDxKL 2012 ____________________________________________________________ Ribena Berry: The 1Malaysia Virus ____________________________________________________________
________________________________________________ Himpunan Hijau’s GREEN WALK is the longest protest walk in Malaysian history. ________________________________________________ The Final Part: Himpunan Hijau’s GREEN WALK, 13-25 November 201 ________________________________________________ For the first 6 days, click on the link below: Part 1: Himpunan Hijau’s GREEN WALK, … Continue reading
_______________________________________________________________ Ipoh Hindraf 6: Free at last! But at what price? INDIAN AND STATELESS IN MALAYSIA ——– Malaysian Chronicle Sunday, 14 April 2013 00:46 WHAT A SNAKE! Waytha went on hunger strike to get sympathy, kept ROS approval secret Written by S … Continue reading
______________________________________________________________ I bought a copy on 16 November 2012, from Popular Book Shop, for RM45, a hefty discount on the Paperback price of RM60. IPOH, PERAK __________________________________________________________________________ Clean Sweep: The Global Triumph of Bersih 3.0 Every country has a … Continue reading
Perak Women for Women Society: ‘Walk the Talk – Stop Violence Against Women’ in Ipoh, Tuesday, 27 November 2012
_________________________________________________ 7 Jan 2013 Metro South & East By KATHLEEN ANN KILI email@example.com Raising awareness on violence against women From page 1 JOHOR BARU: After walking a distance of 900km from Perlis, three women who were determined to spread awareness … Continue reading
________________________________________________________________ LADIES’ MARKET, HONG KONG _________________________________________________ Free Malaysia Today Hong Kong snake kings a dying breed February 8, 2013 HONG KONG: When a king cobra lunges at Chau Ka-ling as the door to its wooden cage falls open in her busy … Continue reading