- Asia Times stands by its report after Tok Mat says he didn’t say that Najib should go to jail
- Mariam Mokhtar on Rina Harun: Apa dia tanggung Jawab Menteri Wanita? Goyang Kaki? Photo Shoot? Catwalk?
- Jobless man charged with teen girlfriend's murder in Klang: He suffocated her with a pillow
- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- How a younger Xi Jinping tackled corruption
- Japanese man performs surgery on giant ‘murder hornet’ by pulling a parasite from its stomach
- Is Sydney sinking? Or is it just that there's far more rain than normal? Dams fail, rivers burst their banks due to heavy rain
- Chinese young people gradually panic, exclaim that ‘there is no light at the end of the tunnel’
- Once an F-101 pilot tried to race against an SR-71. He gave up when the Blackbird's RSO asked him how fast his Voodoo could climb above 80,000 feet.
- Papai Cici, Miss Malaysia @ Miss International Queen 2022 (MIQ2022) - Interview
- 7,386,565 hits
Tag Archives: PR
… GE 13 State Seats: Results PAHANG 38 seats BN 30 lost 8 PR 12 gained 8 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malaysian_general_election,_2013 BN 30 PR 9 PAS 3 (Tanjung Lumpur, Beserah and Kuala Semantan) … The StarVerified account @staronline Chew Mei Fun says she’s … Continue reading
… Nurul Izzah Anwar is the current MP. Malaysian general election, 2018 Party Candidate Votes % ∆% PH Nurul Izzah Anwar 35,534 50.89 +50.89 BN Mohd Zaidi Mohd Said 19,866 28.45 -12.64 PAS Afnan Hamimi Taib Azamudden 14,428 20.66 +9.49 … Continue reading
— http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2016/06/29/hundreds-gather-at-macc-hq-chanting-for-lges-release/ — 11 July 2016 … WordsManifest @wordsmanifest 4h4 hours ago Appoint an acting Penang chief minister instead of snap polls, Umno tells DAP https://shar.es/1lkoBq … takut gak UMNO Penang ni eh … theSun @theSundaily 12m Snap polls in … Continue reading
— Wan Azizah wins the Permatang Pauh Parliamentary seat vacated by Anwar Ibrahim … 8 October 2017 malaysiakini.comVerified account @malaysiakini Why Malay CM, have I not created history, asks Wan Azizah Susan Loone PKR president Dr Wan Azizah Wan Ismail was not … Continue reading
— Nurul Izzar Anwar: Barisan Nasional (BN) once offered the deputy prime minister’s post to Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim if he abandoned Pakatan Rakyat (PR) which had won 52% of the popular vote in 2013. He rejected it. — Rafizi … Continue reading
— Anwar Ibrahim will spend the next 5 years at Sungai Buloh Prison on Jalan Harapan… Anwar Ibrahim is serving a 5-year sentence unless there is a Royal Pardon. He will stay at Sungai Buloh Prison for approximately 1825 days. … Continue reading
________________________________________________________________ SOMETIMES, WE WISH THAT THERE WERE BETTER QUALITY IN THE OPPOSITION. umbppum.blogspot.com I suppose it is also true that a nation gets the opposition it deserves! Click on my Post: Anything but DAP in Perak! ——- *WHERE WERE YOU, ALL … Continue reading
________________________________________________________ If you are ‘anak jantan’, show proof – Karpal, Anwar to sue Umno — Malaysia Chronicle Saturday, 21 September 2013 21:14 Umno man refuses to apologize to Anwar, Karpal over RM50 MILLION payment claim BUKIT MERTAJAM – Former Barisan … Continue reading
________________________________________________ FIRST BY-ELECTION AFTER GE 13! Date of the By-election: 24 JULY 2013 — The by-election follows the death of BN’s Dr Abdul Rahman Mokhtar on Wednesday, two months after he defeated PAS’s Napisah Ismail by a majority of 2,434 … Continue reading
________________________________________________ BLACK505 FUND RAISING DINNER http://new.livestream.com/jmr/events/2214380?origin=Event%20Broadcast&mixpanel_id=139bde4c0ca378-0ee27e4f8-79201761-13c680-139bde4c0cbd61&acc_id=3507094&medium=email —– #BLACK505 FUNDRAISING DINNER SELANGOR & WILAYAH PERSEKUTUAN 28 JUNE 2013 8.00PM THEAN HOU TEMPLE ——– —– T C Koh @tc80000 11 Jun #Blackout505 Dinner, 28th June 2013. pic.twitter.com/lbcEooR5Wo ——————————————————————-