- Who is Parpukari, said in court by Rizal Mansor to be a Rosmah-paid blogger?
- Use of a hand phone while driving? The offender will be charged in court...
- Yvette Tan, BBC News: Covid-19 Singapore - A ‘pandemic of inequality’ exposed...
- At the mosque: The President of Gabungan Islam Se-Malaysia (GAMIS) parked his car at a lot for OKU...
- [PODCAST] The Najib Razak 1MDB Trial EP 43: Steer clear...
- Letter to Warisan's President, Mr Shafie: Author unknown (received via WhatsApp)...
- Philip Yeung, a Chinese-Canadian contrarian: A misunderstood country...
- The Unspinners, financed by Rosmah, wrote their last piece on 31 December 2015...
- World's biggest dam: China's engineering masterpiece or environment disaster? | 60 Minutes Australia
- Making dubious Malaysian history: Company deputy director charged with sacking whistleblower who exposed him to the MACC!
- 5,998,742 hits
Tag Archives: PAS
“When the Political Imagination runs wild” or “What could happen in your wildest dreams when you are desperate”…
… Is desperation the mother of all political invention? All 51 UMNO MPs have signed statutory declarations empowering Zahid as party president to negotiate with political parties outside of Barisan Nasional (BN) to form an alliance which would enable the … Continue reading
… GE 13 State Seats: Results PAHANG 38 seats BN 30 lost 8 PR 12 gained 8 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malaysian_general_election,_2013 BN 30 PR 9 PAS 3 (Tanjung Lumpur, Beserah and Kuala Semantan) … The StarVerified account @staronline Chew Mei Fun says she’s … Continue reading
… It looks like UMNO, PAS and PKR will contest the Permatang Pauh parliamentary seat and in a three-cornered fight, UMNO will benefit. .. … Kami dah balik untuk mengundi, anda bila lagi ? #JomBalikUndi #MalaysiaMemilih #PilihBiruYangLebihMuda pic.twitter.com/Zz8huwAoAH — Nurul … Continue reading
… 13 April 2017 .. FMT If I’m wrong, arrest me, says Rafizi after naming PAS man Nawar Firdaws April 13, 2017 With the statutory declaration, any police report and subsequent charge will open the way for us to drag … Continue reading
… On 28 May 2001, Huaren Holdings, the investment arm of the political party MCA, bought over Nanyang Press, in a controversial transaction that led to mass boycotts of the newspaper by the Chinese community. Huaren now owns 42% of … Continue reading
Does PAS spiritual leader Hashim Jasin drive a Proton Saga or a Porsche Cayman? Or both? It looks like he owns a Porsche even if he doesn’t drive it….
… 18 Feb 2017 malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini PAS and Porsche are incongruent as heaven and earth YOURSAY | ‘I wonder which part of Hashim is spiritual, and which part of him wants to sit inside a Porsche.’ Porsche has nothing to … Continue reading
#Syariah #UstzaGang #GengUstaz: How dare the Hokkien Associations of Malaysia meddle in the affairs of Muslims!
… The Hokkien Associations of Malaysia had worked to secure one million signatures to oppose efforts to amend Act 355. https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/353463 … 27 August 2016 … … malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini MCA slams Geng Ustaz for overreacting on Hokkien Associations Adrian Wong … Continue reading
… 4 February 2019 Sarawak Report@sarawak_report Defamation case dropped. Article remains online:http://www.sarawakreport.org/2019/02/hadi-discontinues-london-court-case-against-sarawak-report/ … 171 9:10 PM – Feb 2, 2019 Twitter Ads info and privacy Hadi Discontinues London Court Case Against Sarawak Report | Thanks to the support of many Malaysians … Continue reading
— Jamal Yunos: The Face that could lose Chinese votes… — 15 June 2016 … FMT 10 Pakatan billboards vandalised in Sekinchan FMT Reporters June 15, 2016 They were found torn or splashed with paint overnight. PETALING JAYA: Ten election campaign … Continue reading
— HUDUD: NO, KARPAL SINGH DIDN’T WANT IT. Hudud Videos: PAS and PKR in ‘marital’ fight over Hudud; ‘divorce’ pending … In a recent press interview, Kelantan deputy menteri besar Mohd Amar Nik Abdullah said contemporary Islamic scholars were of the … Continue reading