- The police station at Simpang Lima, Parit Buntar, Perak, flew the national flag upside down...
- SteadyAku47: Stay home. Malaysia needs you.
- Sarawak Report writes on the Lim Guan Eng prosecution...
- Did Jamawi Jaafar give money to a voter? 🤔
- 9 Malaysian banks and "potentially suspicious" transactions...
- Dr Syed Alwi Ahmad, The Malaysian Malay from a Singaporean's point of view. 28 January 2010.
- What's happening to the Ipoh Padang?
- Philip Yeung, a Chinese-Canadian contrarian: A misunderstood country...
- Singapore has a very low Covid-19 death rate, perhaps the lowest in the world...
- The Malaysian economy: Not all is well...
- 6,003,608 hits
Monthly Archives: May 2016
— Malaysia has 149 cinemas operating throughout the country except for Perlis and Kelantan. — Guidelines issued by Kelantan (to avoid hanky-panky) 1. Segregation of male and female patrons 2. No shows during Ramadan and at prayer times at night. … Continue reading
— Remember The housewife with a 2 year-old child and a 2-kg Milo packet = a day’s jail and a RM200 fine! This got her a day’s jail and a RM200 fine — 31 May 2016 … FMT News @fmtoday 5h5 … Continue reading
— The Blackout505 Rallies and Anwar Ibrahim… All the #Blackout505 Rallies, and Others… — 31 May 2016 … Annie Ooi Siew Lin (Auntie Bersih) is fined RM2,000. Badrul Hisham Shaharin (Chegubard) is fined RM6,000. Adam Adli Abd Halim is fined RM6,000. Muhammad … Continue reading
— World Cup Fever? Is this Khairy’s version of a joke? Or a warning to football fans about fake MCs? — 31 May 2016 … Wow! You never thought this could happen to you when you used a fake MC! nst.com.my/news/2016/05/148632/three-civil-servants-charged-using- … Continue reading
— — 1 June 2016 … NOCKIE @henokhdidie 11h11 hours ago State Level Unduk Ngadau Sabah 2016 Winner UN Penampang 1st Runner Up UN Kudat 2nd Runner Up UN Bangi … New Straits Times @NST_Online 7h7 hours ago Penampang beauty … Continue reading
— 5 June 2016 … … New Straits Times @NST_Online 8h8 hours ago ‘Vigilante’ motorcyclists breaking the law too, say police http://www.nst.com.my/news/2016/06/149819/vigilante-motorcyclists-breaking-law-too-say-police … . … By FAISAL ASYRAF – 5 June 2016 @ 2:15 PM KUALA LUMPUR: Motorcyclists who take … Continue reading
— The Orang Asli: All my Posts Orang Asli Matters Celebration! Four Orang Asli acquitted by Court is a Time of Joy! Tijah Yop Chopil, “We, the Orang Asli, are not stupid anymore.” — In this first customary land rights case of customary … Continue reading
— Silenced by Mahathir and Sarawak Report, RPK takes on Lim Kit Siang… RPK, Najib’s man: Mahathir and Sarawak Report are trying to silence me. “I won’t be silenced!” — Raja Petra Kamarudin @RajaPetra 8m8 minutes ago Andy Yong says he … Continue reading
— 7 June 2016 Criticized for wanting to be Malay, Ridhuan Tee insists that he will remain Chinese. As if he had a choice. FMT News @fmtoday Tee says Allah made him a Chinese so he’ll remain one FMT Reporters … Continue reading