- White man who refuses to wear a mask on Singapore MRT is arrested: He could get free board & lodging. In Singapore Prison.
- Piyan Mountains, China: Tourist is left dangling 330ft in the air after glass-bottomed bridge shatters in 90mph gale-force winds!
- Mucormycosis or Black Fungus and Covid-19...
- Oooh Teacher, why are you sucking that man's nipple during Zoom class???!! 😱
- Is she the Principal of a school, of Ain Husniza's school? She called Ain "ank setan pakai tudung" and warned her of being expelled from school...
- Debunked: The conspiracy theory by the Madison Area Lyme Support Group, that the Pandemic was planned & with purpose...
- Is Shelly Wang the Person who split Bill and Melinda Gates? No, she says!
- Chinese military scientists discussed "Unnatural Origin of SARS & New Species of Man-Made Viruses as Genetic Bioweapons". In 2015.
- Decade-old news about Jamie Oliver and McDonald's is still circulating...
- Hoax: Retired MI5 agent confesses on deathbed: ‘I Killed Princess Diana’...
- 6,583,166 hits
Monthly Archives: May 2016
— Malaysia has 149 cinemas operating throughout the country except for Perlis and Kelantan. — Guidelines issued by Kelantan (to avoid hanky-panky) 1. Segregation of male and female patrons 2. No shows during Ramadan and at prayer times at night. … Continue reading
— Remember The housewife with a 2 year-old child and a 2-kg Milo packet = a day’s jail and a RM200 fine! This got her a day’s jail and a RM200 fine — 31 May 2016 … FMT News @fmtoday 5h5 … Continue reading
— The Blackout505 Rallies and Anwar Ibrahim… All the #Blackout505 Rallies, and Others… — 31 May 2016 … Annie Ooi Siew Lin (Auntie Bersih) is fined RM2,000. Badrul Hisham Shaharin (Chegubard) is fined RM6,000. Adam Adli Abd Halim is fined RM6,000. Muhammad … Continue reading
— World Cup Fever? Is this Khairy’s version of a joke? Or a warning to football fans about fake MCs? — 31 May 2016 … Wow! You never thought this could happen to you when you used a fake MC! nst.com.my/news/2016/05/148632/three-civil-servants-charged-using- … Continue reading
— — 1 June 2016 … NOCKIE @henokhdidie 11h11 hours ago State Level Unduk Ngadau Sabah 2016 Winner UN Penampang 1st Runner Up UN Kudat 2nd Runner Up UN Bangi … New Straits Times @NST_Online 7h7 hours ago Penampang beauty … Continue reading
— 5 June 2016 … … New Straits Times @NST_Online 8h8 hours ago ‘Vigilante’ motorcyclists breaking the law too, say police http://www.nst.com.my/news/2016/06/149819/vigilante-motorcyclists-breaking-law-too-say-police … . … By FAISAL ASYRAF – 5 June 2016 @ 2:15 PM KUALA LUMPUR: Motorcyclists who take … Continue reading
— The Orang Asli: All my Posts Orang Asli Matters Celebration! Four Orang Asli acquitted by Court is a Time of Joy! Tijah Yop Chopil, “We, the Orang Asli, are not stupid anymore.” — In this first customary land rights case of customary … Continue reading
— Silenced by Mahathir and Sarawak Report, RPK takes on Lim Kit Siang… RPK, Najib’s man: Mahathir and Sarawak Report are trying to silence me. “I won’t be silenced!” — Raja Petra Kamarudin @RajaPetra 8m8 minutes ago Andy Yong says he … Continue reading
— 7 June 2016 Criticized for wanting to be Malay, Ridhuan Tee insists that he will remain Chinese. As if he had a choice. FMT News @fmtoday Tee says Allah made him a Chinese so he’ll remain one FMT Reporters … Continue reading