- No, "TICKET WITHOUT A SEAT" did not win an Oscar for animated short films
- Girl, 7, drops 4-year-old Boy into a Well in Yunnan, China
- Is the Melaka Gateway Huangjing Port project doomed?
- The Pelita Nasi Kandar Ramadan Brawl
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Who first talked about 'black and red ants in a jar'? Not Mark Twain and not David Attenborough
- Does China own TikTok or is it a private business?
- Commentary: What the release of Goh Keng Swee’s Albatross File means for Singaporeans - TODAY
- Vow Foods and lab grown meat from mammoth
- Singapore: Triple Lifestyle Marketing, retailer of water filtration systems, ordered to stop making false claims and misleading customers
- 7,697,761 hits
Daily Archives: May 20, 2016
BN Pulau Betong assemblyman, Muhammad Farid Saad, chickens out! Cluck, cluck, cluck…
— Protest against Penang Land Reclamation Project — The proposed reclamation project off Permatang Damar Laut, called the South Reclamation Scheme (SRS), was meant to fund the RM27 billion TMP. The SRS includes the creation of two man-made islands, of about … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged BN, DAP, malaysia, penang land reclammation, politics, UMNO, umno assemblyman muhammad farid chickens out Leave a comment
BBC News: Bersih Rally 4. August 2015
— 1 Sept 2016 … Bersih4. 2ND DAY, 30 August 2015. BERSIH4 KUALA LUMPUR. 29 & 30 AUGUST 2015. … BERSIH 2.0 retweeted Adrian Ng @AdrianNCF 35s36 seconds ago BERSIH BERSIH BERSIH BERSIH BERSIH BERSIH BERSIH BERSIH BERSIH BERSIH BERSIH BERSIH BERSIH … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged ., Bersih rally, bersioh 4.0, malaysia, najib, politics, UMNO Leave a comment
Who owns this RM2.4mil? Cash.
— “And what have you got in the boot of your car?” “Not much. Just RM2.4million in cash.” Cash bagged: The 48,000 pieces of RM50 notes seized by border security officers at a roadblock along Ulu Pauh-Padang Besar road from … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged crime, crime in malaysia, malaysia, RM2.4million in car boot/truck Leave a comment