- Video of MBPJ council officers beating elderly man
- Fake news has it that the US Congress Bill 554 allows the US govt to sanction assets of ALL Chinese living in America, including US citizens: No, it sanctions only senior officials of Communist China
- No, "TICKET WITHOUT A SEAT" did not win an Oscar for animated short films
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Everything many want us to know about Datuk Rohana Rozhan aka Rohana the Piranha now that Tim Leissner as exposed her
- The Taman Pelangi murder: He was beaten, stabbed, knocked down and run over twice. #JBCrime
- Man shot to death at Johor Baru convenience store: 20 people riot at his wake at funeral home
- Who first talked about 'black and red ants in a jar'? Not Mark Twain and not David Attenborough
- Life with Kitty Snow, a cat
- CCP Money Laundering: The Murder of Abby Choi
- 7,693,102 hits
Daily Archives: May 12, 2016
Does Amos Yee really want to destroy Sinapore?
— 25 May 2016 … Amos Yee @amosyee 2h2 hours ago If I get sent to jail tomorrow. Just remember: the key to toppling the government is interesting anti-government video content online … Amos Yee @amosyee 4h4 hours ago Just … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged amos yee, re-arrested: amos yee, singapore, singapore crime Leave a comment
Ali Tinju (UMNO) versus Jamal Yunos (UMNO)
— MiLo SuaM @milosuam May 14 Ali Tinju tanya Datuk Jamal: “Kalau Datuk Jamal tembak saya mati, siapa nak jaga Datin Rosmah?” Lawak woi! … http://www.ohdunia.my/2016/05/video-kalau-saya-mati-siapa-nak-jaga-najib-rosmah.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter … sunshine and 39 others follow Jason Lee @jasonbhlee May 15 Mr @tankengliang, your … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Ali Tinju, jamal yunos, malaysia, najib, politics, red shirts, UMNO 1 Comment
Traffic police: Sing ‘Negaraku’ to prove you are Malaysian!
— 12 May 2016 … Malay Mail Online @themmailonline 52m52 minutes ago Can police make Malaysians sing Negaraku to prove citizenship? By Jasmine Andria PETALING JAYA, May 12 — It is not an offence for policemen to ask Malaysians to … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged malaysia, police, raine lee blogger made to sing negaraku, traffic police Leave a comment
Queen Elizabeth: Chinese delegation was very rude.
— Did they? Really? Yes, they did it indirectly. Did what? Call Queen Elizabeth the “Queen of Barbarians”. TODAY @TODAYonline British ‘barbarians’ need manners lesson, says China paper … BEIJING — The British media is riddled with “barbarians” who would … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged queen elizabeth: chinese officials very rude Leave a comment