- Who are the KLSE listed company director (a Datin) and her ex CEO husband (a Datuk) who were arrested over a RM140million CBT case?
- Fake: Video on Avoiding The Future Plague (Recorded on 29th February 1956 at 08.15) Very Accurate To 2020 | TFPC
- Will Anthony Loke succeed Lim Guan Eng as Secretary-General of the DAP?
- Official CMCO SOP for States in Peninsular Malaysia as of 21 November (In English)...
- To be charged: Datuk Seri Seow Kah Foong, who claims self-defence against Lau Chan Ming. (Watch the video)
- A deputy director and 32 other Immigration officers and 22 others arrested in probe into stamping facility syndicate...
- Chee Gaik Yap and her killer, Shahril Jaafar...
- Top Glove and the Teratai Cluster...
- Ipoh is RED. A Covid-19 red zone.
- Tengku Razaleigh sends a "love letter" to every MP...
- 6,110,295 hits
Monthly Archives: October 2017
Mukhriz sues Tunku Aziz for defamation over allegation of a secret pact between Mahathir and Lim Kit Siang…
… Mukhriz Mahathir has filed a suit against Tunku Aziz, who made the allegation that Pakatan Harapan had made a secret pact to make him prime minister. This was made in two statements, “There exists a secret pact between Tun Mahathir … Continue reading
… The inquiry is being held under Section 12(1) of the Human Rights Commission of Malaysia Act in connection with the disappearance of Koh, social activist Amri Che Mat, as well as Pastor Joshua Hilmi and his wife Ruth Sitepu. … Continue reading
… 12 May 2019 .. theSun @theSundaily ‘Datuk Seri’ from Rela case now sought by probe on nightclub incident (Updated) ASHWIN KUMAR / 09 MAY 2019 / 17:58 H. KUALA LUMPUR: The “Datuk Seri” who was charged with three counts of causing … Continue reading
… turn the tables COMMON If you turn the tables, you gain an advantage over someone or cause them problems, after a time when they have had an advantage over you or have been causing problems for you. https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/turn+the+tables+on … … Continue reading
… 26 October 2017 FMT News @fmtoday October 26, 2017 MP: Govt must address claims of lack of funds in hospitals Michael Murty . KUALA LUMPUR: An MP has asked the health ministry to answer several allegations that have surfaced recently … Continue reading
… A Bankrupt: Papa Gomo, UMNO’s ex super sex blogger who can’t pay Anwar Ibrahim RM850,000 for defamation. … 27 October 2017 #BebasAnwar @BebasAnwar 14h14 hours ago Papagomo nak elak jadi Papakedana, rayu sedekah untuk bayar saman Anwar Ibrahim. #BebasAnwar #BebasRakyat … … Continue reading
Expelling students or Placing them in Prison: When the Ministry of Education runs out of ideas and gives up on our kids…
… How did Hin Hua High School end up WRONGLY on the List of 402 Malaysian schools with disciplinary and drug issues? … 25 October 2017 .. FMT News @fmtoday October 25, 2017 Prison no place for delinquent children, says expert Nurul … Continue reading
… 24 October 2017 .. Toon Seri Anthraxxxx follows Monday @lamkanahraf 1h1 hour ago Monday Retweeted TheMalaysianInsight Ibrahim “The Toad” Ali still croaking strong despite being irrelevant in today’s political scene. Monday added, TheMalaysianInsightVerified account @msianinsight Jika ISA ada, orang Cina tidak … Continue reading
… 25 October 2017 Zunar Cartoonist @zunarkartunis 1d1 day ago HARI YANG SAMA Apa komen anda? Dipetik dari blog Shabudindotcom http://bit.ly/2hZmRus … 24 October 2017 .. TheMalaysianInsightVerified account @msianinsight Did you get a scolding, Azmin asks Zahid on Jho Low U-turn Updated … Continue reading
Will AG Apandi really sue RPK “till kingdom come”? If he sued, what could he get from RPK, a ‘bankrupt’?
… Raja Petra is living in exile in the UK after fleeing sedition and criminal defamation charges in Malaysia in 2006, over a string of stories he published linking Prime Minister Najib Razak and wife, Rosmah Mansor to the gruesome … Continue reading