- Coronavirus doesn't have its own pH level: Alkaline food won't work..
- Vivy Yusof and the storm in a teacup that broke out of the teacup!
- Mariam Mokhtar: Another letter from Yin, Ward 5, Tanjong Rambutan Mental Hospital...
- Chelsia Ng speaks like Doraemon: Is this what you mean, Rina Harun?
- Mir Mohammad Alikhan #MirMak: What would the world look like after CoronaVirus, economically, politically and socially? (received via Whatsapp)
- The Women's Ministry under Rina Harun has gone to the dogs: Wear make-up while working at home, speak to spouse in Doraemon voice and giggle coyly...
- Singapore has run out of canes. 'Rotan' for those who went to Malay medium schools...
- PM8 goes shopping. Was his wife with him? If she was, did he bypass the MCO? 🤔 However, it was still phase 1...
- Malaysian Gangs 5: Sunny Coco, Datuk Seow Chau Peng, Gang 24...
- Can drinking tea save us from Coronavirus? No, unless you can get it to your lungs!
- 5,736,789 hits
Monthly Archives: February 2013
______________________________________________________________ LYNAS: CHEMICAL SPILL IN TEMERLOH Malaysiakini 3:43PM Mar 29, 2014 MMA: Chemical spill shows Lynas a time bomb The Malaysian Medical Association (MMA) has warned of a potential time bomb, referring to yesterday’ s accident in which a lorry … Continue reading
________________________________________________ IS SABAH SAFE? YEN YEN SAYS, “SAFE! CAN COME!” Free Malaysia Today “Any travel advisory must be issued by the relevant parties. Any comment on the status of safety and security of the tourists should come from the police … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ Will Proton go bust if Pakatan Rakyat becomes the Government? Himpunan Kebangkitan Rakyat (People’s Uprising Rally), 12 January 2012 If Pakatan Rakyat wins, who shall be Prime Minister? _________________________________________________ ——– Malaysiakini Economists welcome Pakatan manifesto Lawrence Yong, KiniBiz 9:03AM Mar 1, 2013 … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ P.I. Balasubramaniam’s First and Statutory Declarations ________________________________________________ HERE IS THE LAST PART OF A LETTER PUBLISHED BY MALAYSIA CHRONICLE. Malaysia Chronicle Saturday, 30 March 2013 14:05 INCREDIBLE BN SPIN ON ALTANTUYA: Not Najib or Rosmah but AMBIGA, CHINESE TO BLAME! … Continue reading
_______________________________________________________________ CHINGAY 真艺 The Chingay Parade is an annual street parade held in Malaysia and Singapore in celebration with the birthdays of the Chinese deities or the procession of the Goddess of Mercy (Guanyin) as part of the Chinese New … Continue reading
________________________________________________ THE MARCH HAS ENDED Malaysiakini Hundreds greet Sabah marchers at finish line Ahmad Fadli KC 2:42PM Feb 24, 2013 After three days of walking, some 80 activists were given a heroes welcome after their 60km march from Tambunan to … Continue reading
__________________________________________________ RandomAlphabets – RA The collective behind projects like KL Freeze in Unison, KL Pillow Fight, Merdeka Train Party, Tali Tenang, Read while Waiting Project and Glee Flashmob Dance KL. RandomAlphabets – RA | Facebook http://www.facebook.com/RandomAlphabets ________________________________________________ Star 26 Feb … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ Islamic Renaissance Front SAY ‘NO’ TO RACISM, Saturday, 23 February 2013 2 pm at the Kelab Golf Perkhidmatan Awam (KGPA) in Bukit Kiara. _________________________________________________ Free Malaysia Today NGOs want end to racism K Pragalath | February 28, 2013 A group … Continue reading