- Ulya Azhari is 'Inspektor Halal' on Twitter and wants a boycott of IKEA but gets flamed...
- Did the daughter of Minnesota Governor and the daughter of Ilhan Omar (Congresswoman for Minnesota) tweet information to rioters?
- AirAsia Group in trouble: Is the business sustainable?
- Eric Paulsen wins defamation suit against Ustaz Hafiz...
- There is a petition against Mohd Norazizi bin Samsudain, teacher, MRSM Baling...
- Datuk Ramachandran Kandasamy and 5 others: Charged with the kidnap and murder of Datuk Seri R Arumugam...
- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- Video: The "best" of Razak Musa, DPP at the Teoh Beng Hock inquest, now promoted to Solicitor General...
- Prof Dr Mohd Tajuddin Mohd Rasdi: Of Islam, beer cans and the lowercase 't'...
- Excerpts from Mary Trump, "Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World’s Most Dangerous Man."
- 5,909,170 hits
Tag Archives: SMSL
— 27 September 2017 .. New Straits Times @NST_Online 9h9 hours ago After #nasilemak burger craze, get set for…nasi lemak #condoms? https://www.nst.com.my/news/nation/2017/09/284635/after-nasi-lemak-burger-craze-get-set-fornasi-lemak-condoms .. ABS-CBN NewsVerified account @ABSCBNNews 9h9 hours ago Only in Malaysia: A condom that tastes like nasi lemak Agence … Continue reading
______________________________________________________________ LYNAS: CHEMICAL SPILL IN TEMERLOH Malaysiakini 3:43PM Mar 29, 2014 MMA: Chemical spill shows Lynas a time bomb The Malaysian Medical Association (MMA) has warned of a potential time bomb, referring to yesterday’ s accident in which a lorry … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ Himpunan Hijau’s GREEN WALK is the longest protest walk in Malaysian history. 1st Day: 40 people. Final Day: 15,000 people! (20,000 according to Malaysiakini) Part 1: Himpunan Hijau’s GREEN WALK, 13-25 November 2012 Part 2: Himpunan Hijau’s GREEN WALK, 13-25 … Continue reading
________________________________________________ Himpunan Hijau’s GREEN WALK is the longest protest walk in Malaysian history. ________________________________________________ The Final Part: Himpunan Hijau’s GREEN WALK, 13-25 November 201 ________________________________________________ For the first 6 days, click on the link below: Part 1: Himpunan Hijau’s GREEN WALK, … Continue reading
_____________________________________________________________ Breaking News: Lynas fails to get injunction to gag NGOs BREAKING NEWS: IT’S NOT TRUE, SMSL HAS MADE NO APOLOGY TO LYNAS!!! ___________________________________________________________ Borneo Post Body wants Kuantan MP and anti-Lynas group to apologise Posted on July 19, 2012, Thursday KUANTAN: … Continue reading
___________________________________________________________ Free Malaysia Today Lynas fails to gag SMSL Teoh El Sen | July 26, 2012 The judge orders the rare earth miner to pay RM5,000 in costs KUALA LUMPUR: Australian rare earth miner Lynas has failed in its bid to … Continue reading
_____________________________________________________________ Why should we be surprised that the Green Movement has aligned itself with Bersih? It was only a matter of time before that happened. ____________________________________________________________ The ‘Earth Charter’. A paragraph from the charter encapsulates the vision for the new … Continue reading
____________________________________________________________ BREAKING NEWS: IT’S NOT TRUE, SMSL HAS MADE NO APOLOGY TO LYNAS!!! ____________________________________________________________ 黄德 – 政治化? 我们代表人民的权利 ———————————————————————————————————– —— Himpunan Hijau Sin Chew Daily Press 星洲日报国内版 (9/8/12) ~Mr Wong Tack urges all citizens wearing green on the upcoming National day, … Continue reading
____________________________________________________________ ———————————————————————————————————- Malaysia Chronicle Friday, 06 July 2012 17:21 JULY 14 simultaneous STOP LYNAS rallies in Malaysia & Australia Written by Maria Begum, Malaysia Chronicle Activists campaigning to stop Australian rare earth refiner Lynas from setting up a plant in … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ NEXT YEAR’S FOCUS: CHANGE OF GOVERNMENT! “After this, Lynas will not be our focus anymore. But to destroy the threat, we must look hard to prevent further corruption and abuse of power,” Himpunan Hijau chairman Wong Tack told The … Continue reading