- The RM60 note is a commemorative note and not meant for circulation: It is not meant to replace the RM50 note.
- Murder in Malaysia: Al Jazeera investigates the murder of Altantuya Shaariibuu
- ALTANTUYA: Killers to hang by the neck until they're dead!
- The Arrest of Rosmah Mansor for Money Laundering...
- IGP: Don't you dare ask the question 'Why was Altantuya killed?'
- Ex MCA President, Ong Tee Keat, quits MCA: I would rather erase the history of my presence in MCA...
- Who set fire to the BMW of the JB Umno division vice-chief?
- Malaysia: The World's Biggest Heist 101 East
- Mahdzir Khalid, Former Education Minister: Blown away by the Voters in GE 14. LMAO.
- High Court, "Duty of police to prevent clash between Bersih 5 and Red Shirts." But IGP disagrees.
- 5,253,928 hits
Monthly Archives: April 2016
— Timing, they say, is everything. The question is Why now and not long before or even after (if they win again)? 5 May 2016 malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini Zahid: Funds provided not because of election but on need S’WAK POLLS Deputy … Continue reading
… Nazri and Nedim … 1 May 2016 Malay Mail Online @themmailonline Cops should have stripped Dr M’s escort privilege ‘long ago’, minister says . KUALA LUMPUR, May 1 — Datuk Seri Nazri Abdul Aziz said today the police should … Continue reading
— 30 April 2016 These pastry chefs put a butane torch in their luggage and it caught fire. Fortunately, it was not loaded onto the plane yet! It happened on 15 April 2015 at Changi Airport, Singapore. … AsiaOne @sphasiaone … Continue reading
— If it is true that UiTM is guilty of plagiarism, then it’s: SHAME SHAME! ALL THE MONKEYS KNOW YOUR NAME! … Universiti Teknologi MARA is a public university based primarily in Shah Alam, the state capital of Selangor, some … Continue reading
… 29 April 2016 .. Malay Mail Online Female immigration officer probed after videos on assault go viral PETALING JAYA, April 29 ― A female immigration officer is under investigation after videos showing her allegedly beating a foreign detainee went … Continue reading
— 29 April 2016 … New Straits Times @NST_ Gutsy shop owner smashes gunman’s face into glass display, takes down robber … … By DAWN CHAN – 29 April 2016 @ 8:24 PM KLANG: A hardcore criminal on police’s wanted … Continue reading
The Federal Court rules for Indira Gandhi: The unilateral conversion of her 3 children is ‘null and void’…
… 29 January 2018 .. TheMalaysianInsightVerified account @msianinsight Federal Court rules unilateral conversion of Indira Gandhi’s 3 children ‘null and void’ Noel Achariam Updated about 24 minutes ago · Published on 29 Jan 2018 11:11AM THE Federal Court today ruled that … Continue reading
— Crime, accidents and incidents involving Big Shots and Very Big Shots and their kin… A VVIP’s daughter owns a firearms business… Another VVIP is so proud to shake hands with President Obama! … 12 February 2019 .. https://www.nst.com.my/news/2016/04/142280/koperasi-hartanah-malaysia-chief-executive-wife-friend-charged-35-counts-money .. theSun @theSundaily Datuk, two … Continue reading
— If you respond, they will take your details and later you will shout, “#@**&%^!!!” — 28 April 2016 … New Straits Times @NST_Online 4h4 hours ago If you’ve just received an Inland Revenue Board email from this address, don’t … Continue reading
… 30 April 2018 … World Atlas Most Dangerous Cities In Asia Based on the Numbeo databases’ composite crime indices, these Asian locales are not very welcoming to foreigners, nor very safe for locals. … 2. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Kuala … Continue reading