- Trouble in Shenzhen, China
- Fake! There was no attempted kidnap of student outside SK Pengkalan, Taman Pinji Mewah, Ipoh
- Jamal Yunos and son, 16: Why can't it be 'like father, like son'?
- Was the murder of Ambank founder Hussein Najadi linked to 1MDB? Why was Shafee present when the body of Hussain Najiadi was being transferred by ambulance to the hospital and why did he take over the handling of affairs, including a swift burial?
- China's top propagandist Hu Xijin urges ‘transparent’ expert views on COVID policy
- A new Mat Sabu scandal? 🤔 No, it was brought up in 2018 but didn't go viral. RPK is now trying to get it viral...
- Chazz, a Lithuanian company, sells pussy-flavored snacks
- In China, someone took a video of a boy strangling his grandmother: No attempt was made to intervene
- Debunked: Michael Pollan's claims about McDonald's french fries
- China's Xi makes first public appearance in Beijing since trip to Central Asia
- 7,491,072 hits
Monthly Archives: April 2016
— Timing, they say, is everything. The question is Why now and not long before or even after (if they win again)? 5 May 2016 malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini Zahid: Funds provided not because of election but on need S’WAK POLLS Deputy … Continue reading
… Nazri and Nedim … 1 May 2016 Malay Mail Online @themmailonline Cops should have stripped Dr M’s escort privilege ‘long ago’, minister says . KUALA LUMPUR, May 1 — Datuk Seri Nazri Abdul Aziz said today the police should … Continue reading
— 30 April 2016 These pastry chefs put a butane torch in their luggage and it caught fire. Fortunately, it was not loaded onto the plane yet! It happened on 15 April 2015 at Changi Airport, Singapore. … AsiaOne @sphasiaone … Continue reading
— If it is true that UiTM is guilty of plagiarism, then it’s: SHAME SHAME! ALL THE MONKEYS KNOW YOUR NAME! … Universiti Teknologi MARA is a public university based primarily in Shah Alam, the state capital of Selangor, some … Continue reading
… 29 April 2016 .. Malay Mail Online Female immigration officer probed after videos on assault go viral PETALING JAYA, April 29 ― A female immigration officer is under investigation after videos showing her allegedly beating a foreign detainee went … Continue reading
— 29 April 2016 … New Straits Times @NST_ Gutsy shop owner smashes gunman’s face into glass display, takes down robber … … By DAWN CHAN – 29 April 2016 @ 8:24 PM KLANG: A hardcore criminal on police’s wanted … Continue reading
The Federal Court rules for Indira Gandhi: The unilateral conversion of her 3 children is ‘null and void’…
… 29 January 2018 .. TheMalaysianInsightVerified account @msianinsight Federal Court rules unilateral conversion of Indira Gandhi’s 3 children ‘null and void’ Noel Achariam Updated about 24 minutes ago · Published on 29 Jan 2018 11:11AM THE Federal Court today ruled that … Continue reading
— Crime, accidents and incidents involving Big Shots and Very Big Shots and their kin… A VVIP’s daughter owns a firearms business… Another VVIP is so proud to shake hands with President Obama! … 12 February 2019 .. https://www.nst.com.my/news/2016/04/142280/koperasi-hartanah-malaysia-chief-executive-wife-friend-charged-35-counts-money .. theSun @theSundaily Datuk, two … Continue reading
— If you respond, they will take your details and later you will shout, “#@**&%^!!!” — 28 April 2016 … New Straits Times @NST_Online 4h4 hours ago If you’ve just received an Inland Revenue Board email from this address, don’t … Continue reading
… 30 April 2018 … World Atlas Most Dangerous Cities In Asia Based on the Numbeo databases’ composite crime indices, these Asian locales are not very welcoming to foreigners, nor very safe for locals. … 2. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Kuala … Continue reading