- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- Mir Mohammad Alikhan #MirMak: What would the world look like after CoronaVirus, economically, politically and socially? (received via Whatsapp)
- Coronavirus doesn't have its own pH level: Alkaline food won't work..
- Singapore PM announces a stricter shut down from Tuesday 7 April 2020 for a month...
- Mariam Mokhtar: Another letter from Yin, Ward 5, Tanjong Rambutan Mental Hospital...
- Chelsia Ng speaks like Doraemon: Is this what you mean, Rina Harun?
- Wilfred Chan: The WHO ignores Taiwan. The world pays the price.
- Video: Naked artist stuck up a tree for three hours after 'performance'. The work of Hilde Krohn Huse...
- Another conspiracy theory. CORONA UNMASKED: Chinese Intelligence Officer Reveals True Magnitude of China’s “Fake Coronavirus Cover-up” – 包含中文字符版本 | The UFO Spotlight On…
- MALAYSIAN GANGS 1
- 5,739,598 hits
Daily Archives: April 29, 2016
— If it is true that UiTM is guilty of plagiarism, then it’s: SHAME SHAME! ALL THE MONKEYS KNOW YOUR NAME! … Universiti Teknologi MARA is a public university based primarily in Shah Alam, the state capital of Selangor, some … Continue reading
… 29 April 2016 .. Malay Mail Online Female immigration officer probed after videos on assault go viral PETALING JAYA, April 29 ― A female immigration officer is under investigation after videos showing her allegedly beating a foreign detainee went … Continue reading
— 29 April 2016 … New Straits Times @NST_ Gutsy shop owner smashes gunman’s face into glass display, takes down robber … … By DAWN CHAN – 29 April 2016 @ 8:24 PM KLANG: A hardcore criminal on police’s wanted … Continue reading
The Federal Court rules for Indira Gandhi: The unilateral conversion of her 3 children is ‘null and void’…
… 29 January 2018 .. TheMalaysianInsightVerified account @msianinsight Federal Court rules unilateral conversion of Indira Gandhi’s 3 children ‘null and void’ Noel Achariam Updated about 24 minutes ago · Published on 29 Jan 2018 11:11AM THE Federal Court today ruled that … Continue reading