- The Singaporean and his white-and-orange Porsche
- Anti-vaxxers are spreading the rumour that the Director of the Chemnitz clinic in Germany left a letter blaming "lies about vaccination" for killing himself but police deny the existence of such a letter
- Christian Perronne claims wrongly that vaccinated people must be isolated from society (…) they are dangerous for others
- Did a Jo Wright write a Message to the New Zealand Prime Minister? That's what "Wirral In It Together" claims but where is the link?
- Arrested: Man who took woman's hand bag and said, Go to balai
- Did you know that Michael Yeadon, ex Pfizer scientist and a god of anti vaxxers, subscribes to Henry Makow's New World Order conspiracy theory?
- Global Halal
- Ipoh, Little India: It was not an ordinary funeral procession, as it had a low-flying helicopter and horses
- Lembah Beringin, the abandoned Ghost Town in Selangor...
- Nancy Pelosi did not rip the Bible into two
- 7,067,545 hits
Daily Archives: April 3, 2016
— 4 April 2016 … Video: Moment Train Crashes Into Tourist Coach The coach was seen travelling towards the junction but then appeared to stop on the rail line just as the train was approaching. http://news.sky.com/story/1671973/video-moment-train-crashes-into-tourist-coach … — … Continue reading
— The ‘Brute’… A Fortress Of Fur added 4 new photos. 18 hrs · According to Lye Jin Kit, this foreign worker (security guard) beat this lost dog to death at Cheras Leisure Mall L2 carpark. He reportedly forced the … Continue reading
— FAMILY ENTERTAINMENT CENTRES are often turned into gambling joints for students. What are these? Here is one. Read More : http://www.nst.com.my/news/2016/03/132879/illegal-gambling-its-time-you-get-tough-johor-police-tell-local-councils — There are currently 129 family entertainment centres in the state, with 123 in Ipoh, Hilir Perak (four) … Continue reading
— 11 April 2016 Michael Chan Yesterday · Oh our English…. — 28 March 2015 P Kamalanthan actually said Malaysia’s English standards better than Singapore’s Chai Jian Mei Published 28 Mar 2015 Faced with criticism over the country’s … Continue reading
— Freedom Fund? Blood money? Ransom? Donation? Whatever you want to call it, the question remains: Who got what? — Wan Junaidi, Deputy Home Minister: An EMBARRASSMENT! MH370 and Sabah kidnappings keep tourists from China away No ransom, no head? Was Sarawakian … Continue reading
— A man who had locked his mother and himself in their Ang Mo Kio flat since Thursday (March 31) night, and threatened to kill her and himself, was arrested after a 13-hour stand-off with the police. — 3 April … Continue reading
— — Size matters at Japan phallus festival Known as the Festival of the Steel Phallus – or colloquially as the “Willy Festival” – legend has it that in the Edo Period (1603-1868) a sharp-toothed demon inhabiting a woman’s vagina … Continue reading
— 3 April 2016 Tragic! Shanghai-Chengdu high-speed car accident on dozens of cars piled up, has caused 2 dead 5 injured G42 Shanghai-Chengdu high-speed segment to the direction of Shanghai, Changzhou 151 km, over 4 km cross-forest at the hub, … Continue reading
— 3 April 2016 … Latest on SAYS @saysdotcom Mar 31 All Of You Who Live Abroad Are Unpatriotic http://bit.ly/notpatriotic … Dean Roon @deanroon Mar 31 All Of You Who Live Abroad Are Unpatriotic: “Brain drain, what brain drain? There … Continue reading
— 11 February 2016 IGP proposes increasing fines for traffic offences Inspector-general of police (IGP) Khalid Abu Bakar is disappointed that the road accident statistics are still high and is of the view that the maximum fine for traffic offences … Continue reading