- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- Another conspiracy theory, this time involving the WHO, Big Pharma, vaccinations and 5G: Top Doctor EXPOSES EVERYTHING The Deep State Is Trying To Hide About CV...
- Fake news? It's not just Rosmah Mansor but also Fuziah Salleh who got BPN!
- Stranded in Singapore for 3 weeks, Malaysian workers return by the thousands to beat Singapore's MCO deadline!
- Steve Bannon's movie: Claws of the Red Dragon. (In his view, Huawei is the greatest security threat to the USA.)
- Rina Harun aka Rinaemon, Minister fumbling along...
- Malaysian Gangs 5: Sunny Coco, Datuk Seow Chau Peng, Gang 24...
- While Ismail Sabri and the Malaysian Hotel Association are discussing how much...
- 666 remains an obsession of the American religious far right. Bill Gates is the current favourite candidate!
- The Selangor Mansion and Malayan Mansion flats, Jalan Masjid India: Placed under enhanced MCO...
- 5,747,505 hits
Tag Archives: JPJ
… 26 January 2019 .. #NSTnation: “Traffic offenders were given 60 days to settle their summonses, beginning from the date they were issued." https://t.co/dl7YKIJ3Lo — New Straits Times (@NST_Online) January 26, 2019 BAGAN SERAI: The Road Transport Department (JPJ) has … Continue reading
WhatsApp message: Do not take a summons but go straight to court for any one of these 6 traffic offences: Truth or Rumour?
— TRUTH OR RUMOUR? This came via WhatsApp. I have been unable to verify it. Whoever uses the emergency lanes on the highways will not be summoned (compound). Instead he/she will be brought straight to court and fined RM5000/maybe jailed … Continue reading
— 11 February 2016 IGP proposes increasing fines for traffic offences Inspector-general of police (IGP) Khalid Abu Bakar is disappointed that the road accident statistics are still high and is of the view that the maximum fine for traffic offences … Continue reading
Driving school instructor fined for accepting bribe from student . Oh, it’s just a driving instructor, not…
— GOSH! I thought I would never live to see the day this happened! Strangely, it is a driving instructor that is charged and found guilty. 11 January 2016 New Straits Times @NST_Online 2h2 hours ago Driving school instructor fined … Continue reading
— REMEMBER THE MAN WHO CLAIMED CORRUPTION BY JPJ OFFICERS IN A VIDEO? He was shot dead. — 14 Febnruary 2014 No link between businessman’s death and RTD, says director Published: 14 February 2016 9:44 AM The Penang Road Transport … Continue reading
— JPJ Malaysia @JPJ_Malaysia 2h2 hours ago Putrajaya, Wilayah Persekutuan Putrajaya NOTIS PEMBERITAHUAN!! Elakkan dari berurusan di saat-saat terakhir. Terima kasih. M.O.T Malaysia, Aziz Kaprawi, Liow Tiong Lai and 7 others — Cars: JPJ to enforce the new tinting … Continue reading
— What should Malaysian women (Malay, Chinese, Indian and others) wear? — Malay Mail Online @themmailonline 1h1 hour ago Ministry tells RTD guards to drop dress code enforcement http://bit.ly/1NgjgzW Ministry tells RTD guards to drop dress code enforcement By Nurul Huda … Continue reading
— STATISTICS: DAY 10 OF OPS SELAMAT 150 deaths 11,867 accidents 180,443 summonses 47,604 police personnel Malay Mail Online Op Selamat: 150 deaths recorded to date Published: February 22, 2015 11:05 PM KUALA LUMPUR, Feb 22 — A total number … Continue reading
… In Singapore, there are 900 kiosks available to pay the summonses. You could also pay through http://www.myeg.com.my and http://www.rilek.com.my if you like, … 27 November 2017 .. TODAYVerified account @TODAYonline Over half of traffic summonses issued to Singaporeans still outstanding, … Continue reading