- Tan Suee Chieh, "Covid-19: A psychological and an actuarial approach..."
- Malaysian Gangs 6: The Ayah Yie Tiger 99 (AYT99)...
- Muhammad Shafee Abdullah, Najib's hot shot lawyer, a man with three wives...
- Did Coronavirus escape from a Wuhan lab?
- It looks like the Roti John joke is fake and has been around since 2018. The Minister is not Mat Sabu...
- Will the cruise ship Westerdam turn out to be a super cluster for Covid-19 transmission? Over 130 other passengers who also took the flight with the sick American women left for the US, Europe and Australia and Hong Kong...
- M Shafee's lawyer son, M. Farhan, is getting married, so the 1MDB trial is postponed to 2 March 2020...
- Partial collapse of The Address, Taman Desa Condominium: Protesters return!
- Two Singaporean idiots make a video: How to spread Wuhan. Arrested.
- The cruise ship Diamond Princess is the largest cluster of Coronavirus cases outside China: 454 (out of 3,700 passengers and crew)...
- 5,632,359 hits
Tag Archives: JPJ
… 26 January 2019 .. #NSTnation: “Traffic offenders were given 60 days to settle their summonses, beginning from the date they were issued." https://t.co/dl7YKIJ3Lo — New Straits Times (@NST_Online) January 26, 2019 BAGAN SERAI: The Road Transport Department (JPJ) has … Continue reading
WhatsApp message: Do not take a summons but go straight to court for any one of these 6 traffic offences: Truth or Rumour?
— TRUTH OR RUMOUR? This came via WhatsApp. I have been unable to verify it. Whoever uses the emergency lanes on the highways will not be summoned (compound). Instead he/she will be brought straight to court and fined RM5000/maybe jailed … Continue reading
— 11 February 2016 IGP proposes increasing fines for traffic offences Inspector-general of police (IGP) Khalid Abu Bakar is disappointed that the road accident statistics are still high and is of the view that the maximum fine for traffic offences … Continue reading
Driving school instructor fined for accepting bribe from student . Oh, it’s just a driving instructor, not…
— GOSH! I thought I would never live to see the day this happened! Strangely, it is a driving instructor that is charged and found guilty. 11 January 2016 New Straits Times @NST_Online 2h2 hours ago Driving school instructor fined … Continue reading
— REMEMBER THE MAN WHO CLAIMED CORRUPTION BY JPJ OFFICERS IN A VIDEO? He was shot dead. — 14 Febnruary 2014 No link between businessman’s death and RTD, says director Published: 14 February 2016 9:44 AM The Penang Road Transport … Continue reading
— JPJ Malaysia @JPJ_Malaysia 2h2 hours ago Putrajaya, Wilayah Persekutuan Putrajaya NOTIS PEMBERITAHUAN!! Elakkan dari berurusan di saat-saat terakhir. Terima kasih. M.O.T Malaysia, Aziz Kaprawi, Liow Tiong Lai and 7 others — Cars: JPJ to enforce the new tinting … Continue reading
— What should Malaysian women (Malay, Chinese, Indian and others) wear? — Malay Mail Online @themmailonline 1h1 hour ago Ministry tells RTD guards to drop dress code enforcement http://bit.ly/1NgjgzW Ministry tells RTD guards to drop dress code enforcement By Nurul Huda … Continue reading
— STATISTICS: DAY 10 OF OPS SELAMAT 150 deaths 11,867 accidents 180,443 summonses 47,604 police personnel Malay Mail Online Op Selamat: 150 deaths recorded to date Published: February 22, 2015 11:05 PM KUALA LUMPUR, Feb 22 — A total number … Continue reading
… In Singapore, there are 900 kiosks available to pay the summonses. You could also pay through http://www.myeg.com.my and http://www.rilek.com.my if you like, … 27 November 2017 .. TODAYVerified account @TODAYonline Over half of traffic summonses issued to Singaporeans still outstanding, … Continue reading