- White man who refuses to wear a mask on Singapore MRT is arrested: He could get free board & lodging. In Singapore Prison.
- Piyan Mountains, China: Tourist is left dangling 330ft in the air after glass-bottomed bridge shatters in 90mph gale-force winds!
- Mucormycosis or Black Fungus and Covid-19...
- Oooh Teacher, why are you sucking that man's nipple during Zoom class???!! 😱
- Is she the Principal of a school, of Ain Husniza's school? She called Ain "ank setan pakai tudung" and warned her of being expelled from school...
- Is Shelly Wang the Person who split Bill and Melinda Gates? No, she says!
- Debunked: The conspiracy theory by the Madison Area Lyme Support Group, that the Pandemic was planned & with purpose...
- Chinese military scientists discussed "Unnatural Origin of SARS & New Species of Man-Made Viruses as Genetic Bioweapons". In 2015.
- Decade-old news about Jamie Oliver and McDonald's is still circulating...
- Hoax: Retired MI5 agent confesses on deathbed: ‘I Killed Princess Diana’...
- 6,583,111 hits
Monthly Archives: July 2013
_________________________________________________________ KELLIE’S CASTLE BATU GAJAH PERAK MALAYSIA http://www.ipoh-city.com/attraction/Kellies_Castle/ … This is the man who built the castle, William Kellie Smith Kellie’s Castle was built by a Scottish planter his name called William Kellie Smith from a little town in Scotland. … Continue reading
___________________________________________________________ NO VIDEO IS PUT UP ON THIS POST. IF YOU WISH TO SEE IT, GO LOOK FOR IT YOURSELF… —– — “This public campaign orchestrated by the authorities and pro-Umno newspapers against one helpless woman is cowardly and disgraceful,” … Continue reading
____________________________________________________________ Mt Everest: They climb it because it’s there but some never return — K2, 8,611 m (28,251 feet) K2 (also known as Chhogori/Qogir, Ketu/Kechu, and Mount Godwin-Austen) is the second-highest mountain on Earth, after Mount Everest. K2 is known as the Savage … Continue reading
_____________________________________________________ Is the killer of the bank officer NOT Malaysian? —– WHERE ARE ALL THE GUNS COMING FROM? THE CROOKS ARE SHOOTING! SO ARE THE COPS! BUSINESSMEN WITH GUNS WILL SHOOT, TOO; AND SO WILL THEIR ARMED BODYGUARDS. DON’T GET CAUGHT … Continue reading
__________________________________________________ The total bail amount of RM66,000 was collected from supporters and the public. — She became a freeze frame on the national consciousness when Malaysia saw a photograph of her, wearing yellow and drenched in chemical-laced water, walking in … Continue reading
_______________________________________________________________________ PETRONAS Raya 2013 Webfilm: Jahit Published on Jul 26, 2013 A heartwarming story with a simple message that with hard work and diligence, good things will come. — Petroliam Nasional Berhad (Petronas) · 190,824 like this Friday at 7:47pm … Continue reading
___________________________________________________________ DID THIS HAPPEN? The principal of SM Alam Megah in Section 27 Shah Alam had apparently told noisy non-Malay students to go back to their native land during the school assembly last Monday. The parents are afraid to lodge … Continue reading
_______________________________________________________ New Villages in Malaya, from 1950: 450 new settlements, 500,000 people… — IT’S NOW UTUSAN WHO GOES AFTER NAMEWEE! Utusan, “Apa lagi dia mahu? (What else does he want?) Malaysian Insider Now, Utusan goes after Namewee for supporting The New … Continue reading
________________________________________________________ SCORPENE — The ‘Architect’ emerges and disseminates ‘information’ in ‘Scorpene: The Untold Story’ published in the NST. The architect of the Scorpene submarine purchase is Jasbir Singh Chahl. — Excerpts from SUARAM’s letter Malaysia Chronicle Tuesday, 30 July 2013 … Continue reading