- Who are the KLSE listed company director (a Datin) and her ex CEO husband (a Datuk) who were arrested over a RM140million CBT case?
- Fake: Video on Avoiding The Future Plague (Recorded on 29th February 1956 at 08.15) Very Accurate To 2020 | TFPC
- Will Anthony Loke succeed Lim Guan Eng as Secretary-General of the DAP?
- Official CMCO SOP for States in Peninsular Malaysia as of 21 November (In English)...
- To be charged: Datuk Seri Seow Kah Foong, who claims self-defence against Lau Chan Ming. (Watch the video)
- A deputy director and 32 other Immigration officers and 22 others arrested in probe into stamping facility syndicate...
- Chee Gaik Yap and her killer, Shahril Jaafar...
- Top Glove and the Teratai Cluster...
- Ipoh is RED. A Covid-19 red zone.
- Tengku Razaleigh sends a "love letter" to every MP...
- 6,110,295 hits
Monthly Archives: April 2017
… Please viral this to your friends and make a donation at https://www.invokemalaysia.org/contribute/ Alternatively, you may bank your contribution directly to INVOKE Solutions Sdn Bhd, at Maybank account 5622 0964 0698. … It can be as little as RM20. This … Continue reading
… April 2017: Facts of Life There are 200,00 jobless graduates but they can’t be hired because they know little or no English. In sales and services, and IT, English is required, and foreigners are being hired. In Myanmar, India … Continue reading
KL High Court Judge in April 2017: PM is not a public official. His decision was upheld by The Appeals Court in August 2017.
… 28 May 2018 malaysiakini.comVerified account @malaysiakini Federal Court to hear Dr M’s bid to review suit against Najib Hafiz Yatim | Published on 28 May 2018, 3:45 pm | Modified on 28 May 2018, 3:55 pm . The application by … Continue reading
… 4 May 2017 Pinned Tweet Malay Mail OnlineVerified account @themmailonline 1h1 hour ago #PSA: Here’s an advisory for Group Admins, as issued by @SKMM_MCMC. … 5 May 2017 FMT News @fmtoday ‘MCMC only regulates, does not spy on WhatsApp users’ … Continue reading
… The RM8,750 Anti-Hysteria Kit SMK Pengkalan Chepa 2, Kota Baru: Hit by mass hysteria… … 29 April 2017 Harian MetroVerified account @hmetromy 8h8 hours ago #subangjaya 70 pekerja wanita meraung histeria jam 3 pagi dorong kilang ditutup . Hafidzul Hilmi Mohd … Continue reading
… April 28, 2017 Zaid Ibrahim Ode to the Justices Living in this sick country is hard: The air is thicker, breathing is getting harder, The Stench of tyranny is everywhere. Thaqif has just died. They said his face was … Continue reading
… It was reported in May last year that Sophian intended to sue a total of four persons for defamation, including the girl’s chess coach Kaushal Khandar. https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/412845#6OCwDwH1dKypci5o.99 … 20 February 2018 malaysiakini.comVerified account @malaysiakini Zuraida sued over chess tourney ‘short dress’ fiasco … Continue reading
… KUALA LUMPUR: Hong Leong Bank Bhd (HLB) today confirmed that the mutilated notes issued over the counter to a customer at its Salak South branch on April 25, 2017 are genuine and expressed regret over the incident. In its … Continue reading
… PAS wants to rule five states and win 40 parliamentary seats in the next election. It will contest for 80 parliamentary seats. On its own in Selangor, it will lose the votes of Chinese, Indians and moderate Malays… … … Continue reading
Newly-formed Bertindak will challenge the citizenship of 1.75 million Malaysians, granted between 1957 and 1970…
… 4 May 2017 Malay Mail OnlineVerified account @themmailonline Cops watching group challenging citizenship for non-Malays BY YISWAREE PALANSAMY KUALA LUMPUR, May 4 — A new Malay Muslim coalition calling itself Bertindak is under police scrutiny after challenging the citizenship of … Continue reading