- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- Noraini Ahmad aka MenteriKeSanaKeSini 😭
- While Ismail Sabri and the Malaysian Hotel Association are discussing how much...
- Another conspiracy theory, this time involving the WHO, Big Pharma, vaccinations and 5G: Top Doctor EXPOSES EVERYTHING The Deep State Is Trying To Hide About CV...
- M Zuhdi Mat Piah, Selangor PAS Youth Treasurer, has Covid-19: Asks for donations...
- 666 remains an obsession of the American religious far right. Bill Gates is the current favourite candidate!
- Naked Rugby or Rugby in the Raw
- The Islamic State could unleash its Covid-19 infected members against its "enemies", the Chinese in Indonesia!
- Quarantine: From no-star dormitories to 5-star hotels. How lucky are you?
- Stranded in Singapore for 3 weeks, Malaysian workers return by the thousands to beat Singapore's MCO deadline!
- 5,748,711 hits
Monthly Archives: April 2017
… Please viral this to your friends and make a donation at https://www.invokemalaysia.org/contribute/ Alternatively, you may bank your contribution directly to INVOKE Solutions Sdn Bhd, at Maybank account 5622 0964 0698. … It can be as little as RM20. This … Continue reading
… April 2017: Facts of Life There are 200,00 jobless graduates but they can’t be hired because they know little or no English. In sales and services, and IT, English is required, and foreigners are being hired. In Myanmar, India … Continue reading
KL High Court Judge in April 2017: PM is not a public official. His decision was upheld by The Appeals Court in August 2017.
… 28 May 2018 malaysiakini.comVerified account @malaysiakini Federal Court to hear Dr M’s bid to review suit against Najib Hafiz Yatim | Published on 28 May 2018, 3:45 pm | Modified on 28 May 2018, 3:55 pm . The application by … Continue reading
… 4 May 2017 Pinned Tweet Malay Mail OnlineVerified account @themmailonline 1h1 hour ago #PSA: Here’s an advisory for Group Admins, as issued by @SKMM_MCMC. … 5 May 2017 FMT News @fmtoday ‘MCMC only regulates, does not spy on WhatsApp users’ … Continue reading
… The RM8,750 Anti-Hysteria Kit SMK Pengkalan Chepa 2, Kota Baru: Hit by mass hysteria… … 29 April 2017 Harian MetroVerified account @hmetromy 8h8 hours ago #subangjaya 70 pekerja wanita meraung histeria jam 3 pagi dorong kilang ditutup . Hafidzul Hilmi Mohd … Continue reading
… April 28, 2017 Zaid Ibrahim Ode to the Justices Living in this sick country is hard: The air is thicker, breathing is getting harder, The Stench of tyranny is everywhere. Thaqif has just died. They said his face was … Continue reading
… It was reported in May last year that Sophian intended to sue a total of four persons for defamation, including the girl’s chess coach Kaushal Khandar. https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/412845#6OCwDwH1dKypci5o.99 … 20 February 2018 malaysiakini.comVerified account @malaysiakini Zuraida sued over chess tourney ‘short dress’ fiasco … Continue reading
… KUALA LUMPUR: Hong Leong Bank Bhd (HLB) today confirmed that the mutilated notes issued over the counter to a customer at its Salak South branch on April 25, 2017 are genuine and expressed regret over the incident. In its … Continue reading
… PAS wants to rule five states and win 40 parliamentary seats in the next election. It will contest for 80 parliamentary seats. On its own in Selangor, it will lose the votes of Chinese, Indians and moderate Malays… … … Continue reading
Newly-formed Bertindak will challenge the citizenship of 1.75 million Malaysians, granted between 1957 and 1970…
… 4 May 2017 Malay Mail OnlineVerified account @themmailonline Cops watching group challenging citizenship for non-Malays BY YISWAREE PALANSAMY KUALA LUMPUR, May 4 — A new Malay Muslim coalition calling itself Bertindak is under police scrutiny after challenging the citizenship of … Continue reading