- Malacca Umno Youth leader Mohd Noor Helmy loses defamation case against Putra Specialist Hospital ex CEO Chong May Lee: Ordered to pay RM150,000...
- Fake: Video on Avoiding The Future Plague (Recorded on 29th February 1956 at 08.15) Very Accurate To 2020 | TFPC
- OnlyFans, an adult site, is trending, thanks to Pemuda PAS Hezry Yasin...
- Who are the celebrities and business owners involved in money laundering for the Malaysian Macau Scam?
- Who are the Dato and Datin arrested for alleged involvement in the Macau Scam? #MacauScam #InnocentUntilProvenGuilty
- 🤔 Addy Kanna and Goh Leong Yeong (still on the run): Involved or not involved in the Macau Scam? The mystery deepens...
- Lim Kit Siang on the AGC, PAS Minister and No Further Action...
- And Ismail Sabri laughed! 😡
- GK Ganesan: Was the Speaker right to refer the Motion of No Confidence to a Minister of the Crown?
- Liew Chin Tong: 1990 - The election that changed Malaysia...
- 6,061,416 hits
Tag Archives: hindraf
… HINDRAF or Hindu Rights Action Force began as a coalition of 30 Hindu NGOs committed to the preservation of Hindu community rights and heritage in a multiracial Malaysia. HINDRAF has made a major impact to the political landscape of … Continue reading
Newly-formed Bertindak will challenge the citizenship of 1.75 million Malaysians, granted between 1957 and 1970…
… 4 May 2017 Malay Mail OnlineVerified account @themmailonline Cops watching group challenging citizenship for non-Malays BY YISWAREE PALANSAMY KUALA LUMPUR, May 4 — A new Malay Muslim coalition calling itself Bertindak is under police scrutiny after challenging the citizenship of … Continue reading
— THE ISSUES SJK (T) St Leonard in Port Dickson, Negri Sembilan 1. PARENTS and students of SJK (T) St Leonard in Port Dickson, Negri Sembilan, held a protest demanding that the headmistress be transferred out after she was said … Continue reading
________________________________________________ THE INTERLOK AFFAIR “Interlok”, which is part of the Form Five Bahasa Malaysia syllabus in government schools, raised the ire of Indian and Chinese groups in 2011 for using the word “pariah” and for depicting Chinese characters as greedy, … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ ACCUSATIONS OF BACK-STABBING IN HINDRAF! Don’t forget that the Hindraf 6 were charged in court by the BN Government! Ipoh Hindraf 6: Free at last! But at what price? ——————————————————————— HINDRAF: A TALE OF TWO BROTHERS….. Today, Waythamoorthy is a senator … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ HINDRAF: In Decline? Celebration! Four Orang Asli acquitted by Court is a Time of Joy! ——– Someone wrote on Facebook: But what about the poor Hindraf 6. They fought for justice on a non-partisan platform. In the end they were vindicated. … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ Royal Commission of Inquiry on immigrants in Sabah … 28 August 2018 RT @mpoobalan: RT @fmtoday: Just because 3,853 cases of stateless Indians were recorded doesn’t mean that’s the final figure https://t.co/F0LYISYcZc — Charles Santiago (@mpklang) August 28, 2018 PETALING … Continue reading
_______________________________________________________________ Ipoh Hindraf 6: Free at last! But at what price? INDIAN AND STATELESS IN MALAYSIA ——– Malaysian Chronicle Sunday, 14 April 2013 00:46 WHAT A SNAKE! Waytha went on hunger strike to get sympathy, kept ROS approval secret Written by S … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ Vishwaroopam The Shooting of D Disnesh: More Questions than Answers The Malaysian Indian Congress (MIC) faces scandal of sex video ____________________________________________________________ MALAYSIAN INDIANS Malaysian Indians (Bahasa Malaysia: Kaum India Malaysia; Tamil: மலேசிய இந்தியர்கள்;Telugu:మలేషియన్ భారతీయులు; Malayalam: മലേഷ്യ ഇന്ത്യൻ; Hindi: मलेशियन भारतीय) are … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ Malaysian Universities: Still NOT highly ranked.. — Malay Mail Online Forbes writer: Weak English, school system leaves Malaysian workforce vulnerable in region KUALA LUMPUR, March 27 — Malaysians’ deteriorating command of English and education system leaves its workforce vulnerable to … Continue reading