- Ismail Sabri, meet the PM, Dr Mahathir!
- Ali Tinju blames DAP for Chinese man's insult of Islam and leads Red Shirts in demonstration: “Don’t force us to make this building go up in smoke.”
- Zamihan: Kicked out of the Prisons Dept and returned to Jakim...
- Zamihan Mat Zin loses case to Syria Care. Now sued by Canadian preacher Abu Ameenah Bilal Philips, he will apologize...
- After Liew Chin Tong and Teresa Kok, Waytha Moorthy sues Azwanddin Hamzah...
- Sultan of Johor: Johor will cut ties with Jakim. Zamihan is a liar, an ‘empty tin with no brains’...
- May 13: Declassified Documents on the Malaysian Riots of 1969 (Wikipedia)
- AG Tommy Thomas has lodged a police report over claims that he is anti-Islam: Bt Aman to investigate...
- MACC questioned Datuk Bung Mokhtar Radin, Felcra Bhd chairman in August 2016. Any progress?
- Mahathir to the MCA: It's time to close shop...
- 5,250,958 hits
Tag Archives: education in malaysia
… Pisa is a triennial international survey produced by the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) to benchmark the performance students worldwide. In 2015, over half a million students, representing 28 million 15-year-old students in 72 countries, took the … Continue reading
… In their passion, did they forget about the CCTV? … 25 September 2016 Harian Metro @hmetromy 22h22 hours ago #icymi Pilihan utama pembaca laman Web myMetro pada 23 September 2016. http://bit.ly/2cuIbbw Menterinya Datuk Seri Mahdzir Khalid berkata, rakaman itu … Continue reading
Terengganu Education Department Director, Shafruddin Ali Hussin: You had better train your students to clap for Very Big Shot!
— … Published on May 25, 2016 Guru-guru di Terengganu dipaksa untuk berlatih tepuk tangan atas arahan Pengarah JPNT kerana beliau mengatakan bahawa guru-guru tidak tepuk tangan semasa majlis bersama YAB MB Terengganu. — 27 May 2016 Malay Mail Online … Continue reading
Pushing for a Single Stream Education System: Threatening Vernacular Schools. And the excuse? Integration (via Malay) or Progress (via English).
… The idea of a single stream, first mooted by Professor Emeritus Khoo Kay Kim in 2009 has been debated for years. Single-stream schools ― either in the Malay or English language ― are seen by their proponents as a … Continue reading
— One parent said that there were about 200 schools around the country that were imposing GST on extracurricular activities. The Rakyat Post GST imposed on extracurricular activities KELANA JAYA, May 15, 2015: Parents, who send their children to Chinese vernacular … Continue reading
_____________________________________________________________ Proponents of vernacular education previously pointed to Article 152(a) to defend the existence of such schools, noting that it states citizens were free to use any language other than Bahasa Malaysia for education. http://my.news.yahoo.com/malay-groups-insist-vernacular-schools-unconstitutional-095800779.html … 29 September 2015 The … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ Malaysian Universities: Still NOT highly ranked.. — Malay Mail Online Forbes writer: Weak English, school system leaves Malaysian workforce vulnerable in region KUALA LUMPUR, March 27 — Malaysians’ deteriorating command of English and education system leaves its workforce vulnerable to … Continue reading