- Leaked audio of Muhyiddin Yassin: Offer Najib and gang cabinet and GLC posts...
- The Skies Over Beijing Turn Black in Middle of Day as Government Passes New Laws Against Christians - Back to Jerusalem
- Video: Mahathir speaks of Muhyiddin Yassin and the PN govt...
- Reactions to leaked audio clip of Muhyiddin "enticing Najib and gang"...
- Batu Gajah: 42 attended a kenduri Raya, one Covid-19 positive case...
- Do you know the real identity of Jocker Oruvan, said to be responsible for the suicide of Thivya Nayagi?
- Malaysia's NASA girl, Brelveenraj Kaur, is the Real Deal...
- Mahathir is reading a document and says to Zahid Hamidi, "Why are you showing this to me for? Give it to the court and let the court decide."
- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- Datuk and other VIPs and friends couldn't resist the durian! All 22 are fined. At Balik Pulau, Penang.
- 5,842,592 hits
Category Archives: malaysia education
The Engagement: The Malaysian School Way? No, he was merely ‘proposing’ to the girl to be his date to the school dance!
— 3 November 2015 … Mum: Stop the hate, they’re just kids in love Nadia Azam malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini 45m45 minutes ago Mother: ‘They are just kids in love’ https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/318306 The mother of one of the students depicted kissing and hugging … Continue reading
… The idea of a single stream, first mooted by Professor Emeritus Khoo Kay Kim in 2009 has been debated for years. Single-stream schools ― either in the Malay or English language ― are seen by their proponents as a … Continue reading
— 1 English offers you the world! 2 DiGi’s HORRIBLE ENGLISH in ‘DiGizen Thank You Sale TVC (MAND)’ … 5 Dec 2016 .. I don’t know the source. It came via WhatsApp. … Lim Guan Eng @cmlimguaneng Dec 4 You got to … Continue reading
— One parent said that there were about 200 schools around the country that were imposing GST on extracurricular activities. The Rakyat Post GST imposed on extracurricular activities KELANA JAYA, May 15, 2015: Parents, who send their children to Chinese vernacular … Continue reading