- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- Noraini Ahmad aka MenteriKeSanaKeSini 😭
- While Ismail Sabri and the Malaysian Hotel Association are discussing how much...
- Another conspiracy theory, this time involving the WHO, Big Pharma, vaccinations and 5G: Top Doctor EXPOSES EVERYTHING The Deep State Is Trying To Hide About CV...
- M Zuhdi Mat Piah, Selangor PAS Youth Treasurer, has Covid-19: Asks for donations...
- 666 remains an obsession of the American religious far right. Bill Gates is the current favourite candidate!
- Cats are more likely than dogs to get Coronavirus...
- The Islamic State could unleash its Covid-19 infected members against its "enemies", the Chinese in Indonesia!
- Naked Rugby or Rugby in the Raw
- Quarantine: From no-star dormitories to 5-star hotels. How lucky are you?
- 5,748,825 hits
Monthly Archives: November 2019
. CNA More than 400 foreign vehicles turned away from Singapore due to outstanding fines SINGAPORE: As of Nov 24, about 450 foreign vehicles have been turned away from Singapore for failing to settle outstanding fines before entering the country, the … Continue reading
.. .. MCA Youth chief claims misreported by Mkini, says not opposed to Jawi https://t.co/0Wy1zXoSeY pic.twitter.com/7GDgovp8Tp — malaysiakini.com (@malaysiakini) November 30, 2019 MCA Youth chief claims misreported by Mkini, says not opposed to Jawi Published: 8:38 pm MCA Youth chief … Continue reading
.. Initiated by netizens,hundreds of secondary school students & senior #CitizensHK 'Old & Young, Let's March Together' at #ChaterGarden #CentralHk this afternoon in the hopes of continuing the #FightforHK for both generations.Chemistry Expert, K.Kwong was invited to give a speech. … Continue reading
Be warned. Be prepared. Think of what you can do to protect yourself and others! What’s around that can be used? The fire extinguisher in the building? The broom? That’s still a weapon if properly used. . . . . … Continue reading
Did Po Fook Hill Cemetery cancel the funeral of Chow Tsz Lok, Hong Kong protester? They now say it’s not true.
Yazid Sufaat, a biochemist accused of having close ties to #AlQaeda and plotting terrorist attacks, has been freed from prison after serving 2yrs behind bars in #Malaysia READ MORE: https://t.co/0eicClG20y pic.twitter.com/E8HCKV1x5A — RT (@RT_com) November 23, 2019 https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/malaysian-police-confirm-terrorist-could-be-released