- The Singaporean and his white-and-orange Porsche
- Anti-vaxxers are spreading the rumour that the Director of the Chemnitz clinic in Germany left a letter blaming "lies about vaccination" for killing himself but police deny the existence of such a letter
- Christian Perronne claims wrongly that vaccinated people must be isolated from society (…) they are dangerous for others
- Did a Jo Wright write a Message to the New Zealand Prime Minister? That's what "Wirral In It Together" claims but where is the link?
- Arrested: Man who took woman's hand bag and said, Go to balai
- Did you know that Michael Yeadon, ex Pfizer scientist and a god of anti vaxxers, subscribes to Henry Makow's New World Order conspiracy theory?
- Global Halal
- Ipoh, Little India: It was not an ordinary funeral procession, as it had a low-flying helicopter and horses
- Decade-old news about Jamie Oliver and McDonald's is still circulating...
- Nancy Pelosi did not rip the Bible into two
- 7,067,601 hits
Monthly Archives: November 2019
. CNA More than 400 foreign vehicles turned away from Singapore due to outstanding fines SINGAPORE: As of Nov 24, about 450 foreign vehicles have been turned away from Singapore for failing to settle outstanding fines before entering the country, the … Continue reading
.. .. MCA Youth chief claims misreported by Mkini, says not opposed to Jawi https://t.co/0Wy1zXoSeY pic.twitter.com/7GDgovp8Tp — malaysiakini.com (@malaysiakini) November 30, 2019 MCA Youth chief claims misreported by Mkini, says not opposed to Jawi Published: 8:38 pm MCA Youth chief … Continue reading
.. Initiated by netizens,hundreds of secondary school students & senior #CitizensHK 'Old & Young, Let's March Together' at #ChaterGarden #CentralHk this afternoon in the hopes of continuing the #FightforHK for both generations.Chemistry Expert, K.Kwong was invited to give a speech. … Continue reading
Be warned. Be prepared. Think of what you can do to protect yourself and others! What’s around that can be used? The fire extinguisher in the building? The broom? That’s still a weapon if properly used. . . . . … Continue reading
Did Po Fook Hill Cemetery cancel the funeral of Chow Tsz Lok, Hong Kong protester? They now say it’s not true.
Yazid Sufaat, a biochemist accused of having close ties to #AlQaeda and plotting terrorist attacks, has been freed from prison after serving 2yrs behind bars in #Malaysia READ MORE: https://t.co/0eicClG20y pic.twitter.com/E8HCKV1x5A — RT (@RT_com) November 23, 2019 https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/malaysian-police-confirm-terrorist-could-be-released