- Have you read the latest anti-USA pro-China propaganda about Janet Yellen going to China to beg for money? Have a laugh!
- The never-ending 'adventures' of R Sri Sanjeevan, who has survived an assassination attempt and was freed from POCA detention.
- Aghast and Disappointed Singaporeans write in praise of Sinovac and The Lancet 😅
- Pahang revokes R Sri Sanjeevan's datukship
- AUKUS is the Joint US-UK-AUS Pact
- The Online Citizen: RIP, sooner or later
- A Brisbane Sikh temple power struggle led to a brawl that was brutal and bloody
- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- Consequences of the Evergrande crisis
- National Recovery Plan: Relaxation of Rules effective Friday 17 Sept 2021
- 6,883,881 hits
Monthly Archives: November 2019
. CNA More than 400 foreign vehicles turned away from Singapore due to outstanding fines SINGAPORE: As of Nov 24, about 450 foreign vehicles have been turned away from Singapore for failing to settle outstanding fines before entering the country, the … Continue reading
.. .. MCA Youth chief claims misreported by Mkini, says not opposed to Jawi https://t.co/0Wy1zXoSeY pic.twitter.com/7GDgovp8Tp — malaysiakini.com (@malaysiakini) November 30, 2019 MCA Youth chief claims misreported by Mkini, says not opposed to Jawi Published: 8:38 pm MCA Youth chief … Continue reading
.. Initiated by netizens,hundreds of secondary school students & senior #CitizensHK 'Old & Young, Let's March Together' at #ChaterGarden #CentralHk this afternoon in the hopes of continuing the #FightforHK for both generations.Chemistry Expert, K.Kwong was invited to give a speech. … Continue reading
Be warned. Be prepared. Think of what you can do to protect yourself and others! What’s around that can be used? The fire extinguisher in the building? The broom? That’s still a weapon if properly used. . . . . … Continue reading
Did Po Fook Hill Cemetery cancel the funeral of Chow Tsz Lok, Hong Kong protester? They now say it’s not true.
Yazid Sufaat, a biochemist accused of having close ties to #AlQaeda and plotting terrorist attacks, has been freed from prison after serving 2yrs behind bars in #Malaysia READ MORE: https://t.co/0eicClG20y pic.twitter.com/E8HCKV1x5A — RT (@RT_com) November 23, 2019 https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/malaysian-police-confirm-terrorist-could-be-released