- Ulya Azhari is 'Inspektor Halal' on Twitter and wants a boycott of IKEA but gets flamed...
- There is a petition against Mohd Norazizi bin Samsudain, teacher, MRSM Baling...
- Chia Yong Tai: Prof Tajuddin, I beg to differ...
- AirAsia Group in trouble: Is the business sustainable?
- Moses told Pharaoh, "Let my people go!" Trump allows Americans to die!
- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- Prof Dr Mohd Tajuddin Mohd Rasdi: Of Islam, beer cans and the lowercase 't'...
- Did the daughter of Minnesota Governor and the daughter of Ilhan Omar (Congresswoman for Minnesota) tweet information to rioters?
- GE2020 Singapore: PAP to win unchallenged again...
- One day, you may need to know how to erase your digital footprint, too: Here's a guide...
- 5,908,134 hits
Monthly Archives: November 2019
. CNA More than 400 foreign vehicles turned away from Singapore due to outstanding fines SINGAPORE: As of Nov 24, about 450 foreign vehicles have been turned away from Singapore for failing to settle outstanding fines before entering the country, the … Continue reading
.. .. MCA Youth chief claims misreported by Mkini, says not opposed to Jawi https://t.co/0Wy1zXoSeY pic.twitter.com/7GDgovp8Tp — malaysiakini.com (@malaysiakini) November 30, 2019 MCA Youth chief claims misreported by Mkini, says not opposed to Jawi Published: 8:38 pm MCA Youth chief … Continue reading
.. Initiated by netizens,hundreds of secondary school students & senior #CitizensHK 'Old & Young, Let's March Together' at #ChaterGarden #CentralHk this afternoon in the hopes of continuing the #FightforHK for both generations.Chemistry Expert, K.Kwong was invited to give a speech. … Continue reading
Be warned. Be prepared. Think of what you can do to protect yourself and others! What’s around that can be used? The fire extinguisher in the building? The broom? That’s still a weapon if properly used. . . . . … Continue reading
Did Po Fook Hill Cemetery cancel the funeral of Chow Tsz Lok, Hong Kong protester? They now say it’s not true.
Yazid Sufaat, a biochemist accused of having close ties to #AlQaeda and plotting terrorist attacks, has been freed from prison after serving 2yrs behind bars in #Malaysia READ MORE: https://t.co/0eicClG20y pic.twitter.com/E8HCKV1x5A — RT (@RT_com) November 23, 2019 https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/malaysian-police-confirm-terrorist-could-be-released