- Coronavirus doesn't have its own pH level: Alkaline food won't work..
- Closed: 7-Eleven store on Jalan Bunus in KL. Employee tested positive for Covid-19.
- Can drinking tea save us from Coronavirus? No, unless you can get it to your lungs!
- Hulu Langat, Selangor: Lock down of 7 villages for 14 days...
- We don't know if the Penang jogger got his jog but he got a date with the judge...
- Fake news of Food Panda rider being infected with Covid-19...
- Shut down: The Sri Aman market in Relau, Penang Island...
- Human Resources Ministry: FAQs for workers affected by the MCO...
- Tesco Kulai will be closed for disinfection: Will you still be shopping as usual tomorrow all over the country?
- Mike Adams: Was the CDC the criminal mastermind behind the coronavirus outbreak? (Mar 25, 2020) *This is a conspiracy theory.
- 5,731,135 hits
Daily Archives: November 28, 2019
Shafie Apdal remains Chief Minister of Sabah. Musa Aman fails in bid to challenge Shafie’s legal status…
.. . . Musa Aman fails in his bid to query Shafie’s legal standing on being CM . https://www.malaymail.com/news/malaysia/2019/11/15/pbs-looking-forward-to-by-election-following-musa-amans-appeal/1810234
"I'm alone and I'm old … but guess what, I'm tough." When an intruder broke into this 82-year-old woman's home, he didn't know she'd be a bodybuilder that would send him straight to the hospital. pic.twitter.com/85HUch5hrQ — AJ+ (@ajplus) November … Continue reading
.. Asia Sentinel Malaysia’s Special Branch and the Deep State July 11, 2019 7358 By: Murray Hunter Malaysia’s Special Branch, a secretive division within the Royal Malaysian Police force (PDRM), has functioned as one of the country’s most covert units, … Continue reading
.. .. Excerpts: It matches what Simon Cheng, former employee #UK consulate, said, “The secret police clearly stated that batches after batches of #HongKong protesters had been caught, delivered & detained in mainland #China." They don’t need Extradition law actuallyhttps://t.co/vWr5Huni7O … Continue reading
The agent made RM10 million from the sale of the Merdeka Palace Hotel but gave up RM9 million to a political fund: He didn’t know that Isa Samad took RM3 million. #IsaSamadCorruptionTrial
.. Malay Mail He has done nothing to apologise for, Klang MP’s lawyers tell Dr Zakir Naik Thursday, 28 Nov 2019 06:55 PM MYT BY JERRY CHOONG KUALA LUMPUR, Nov 28 — The lawyers representing Klang MP Charles Santiago said … Continue reading