- Decade-old news about Jamie Oliver and McDonald's is still circulating...
- Najib Razak loses at The Court of Appeal in his attempt to quash his conviction and sentence in the RM42 million SRC International case.
- Christian Perronne claims wrongly that vaccinated people must be isolated from society (…) they are dangerous for others
- Anti-vaxxers are spreading the rumour that the Director of the Chemnitz clinic in Germany left a letter blaming "lies about vaccination" for killing himself but police deny the existence of such a letter
- Did a Jo Wright write a Message to the New Zealand Prime Minister? That's what "Wirral In It Together" claims but where is the link?
- Rumor has it that German anti-vaccine doctor Andreas Noack is dead, presumably "murdered"
- Najib, Shafee react to Court of Appeal decision (FULL Q&A)
- Gordon Ramsay and Jamie Oliver quarreled for 10 years, all sparked by Gordon Ramsay making a cruel remark about Tracy Grimshaw being an 'old ugly pig'...
- Newshub records Canterbury doctor giving out medical certificates as vaccine exemptions
- January 2015: Kelantan and Terengganu are Top Porn watchers!
- 7,096,057 hits
Daily Archives: November 28, 2019
Shafie Apdal remains Chief Minister of Sabah. Musa Aman fails in bid to challenge Shafie’s legal status…
.. . . Musa Aman fails in his bid to query Shafie’s legal standing on being CM . https://www.malaymail.com/news/malaysia/2019/11/15/pbs-looking-forward-to-by-election-following-musa-amans-appeal/1810234
"I'm alone and I'm old … but guess what, I'm tough." When an intruder broke into this 82-year-old woman's home, he didn't know she'd be a bodybuilder that would send him straight to the hospital. pic.twitter.com/85HUch5hrQ — AJ+ (@ajplus) November … Continue reading
.. Asia Sentinel Malaysia’s Special Branch and the Deep State July 11, 2019 7358 By: Murray Hunter Malaysia’s Special Branch, a secretive division within the Royal Malaysian Police force (PDRM), has functioned as one of the country’s most covert units, … Continue reading
.. .. Excerpts: It matches what Simon Cheng, former employee #UK consulate, said, “The secret police clearly stated that batches after batches of #HongKong protesters had been caught, delivered & detained in mainland #China." They don’t need Extradition law actuallyhttps://t.co/vWr5Huni7O … Continue reading
The agent made RM10 million from the sale of the Merdeka Palace Hotel but gave up RM9 million to a political fund: He didn’t know that Isa Samad took RM3 million. #IsaSamadCorruptionTrial
.. Malay Mail He has done nothing to apologise for, Klang MP’s lawyers tell Dr Zakir Naik Thursday, 28 Nov 2019 06:55 PM MYT BY JERRY CHOONG KUALA LUMPUR, Nov 28 — The lawyers representing Klang MP Charles Santiago said … Continue reading