- Ulya Azhari is 'Inspektor Halal' on Twitter and wants a boycott of IKEA but gets flamed...
- Did the daughter of Minnesota Governor and the daughter of Ilhan Omar (Congresswoman for Minnesota) tweet information to rioters?
- AirAsia Group in trouble: Is the business sustainable?
- There is a petition against Mohd Norazizi bin Samsudain, teacher, MRSM Baling...
- Excerpts from Mary Trump, "Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World’s Most Dangerous Man."
- Prof Dr Mohd Tajuddin Mohd Rasdi: Of Islam, beer cans and the lowercase 't'...
- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- A simplistic view of a complex situation: John Pilger's video, "How The USA Created The Taliban" (3 December 2015)...
- TV host calls Aljazeera a rude name on her show!
- Moses told Pharaoh, "Let my people go!" Trump allows Americans to die!
- 5,908,662 hits
Daily Archives: November 28, 2019
Shafie Apdal remains Chief Minister of Sabah. Musa Aman fails in bid to challenge Shafie’s legal status…
.. . . Musa Aman fails in his bid to query Shafie’s legal standing on being CM . https://www.malaymail.com/news/malaysia/2019/11/15/pbs-looking-forward-to-by-election-following-musa-amans-appeal/1810234
"I'm alone and I'm old … but guess what, I'm tough." When an intruder broke into this 82-year-old woman's home, he didn't know she'd be a bodybuilder that would send him straight to the hospital. pic.twitter.com/85HUch5hrQ — AJ+ (@ajplus) November … Continue reading
.. Asia Sentinel Malaysia’s Special Branch and the Deep State July 11, 2019 7358 By: Murray Hunter Malaysia’s Special Branch, a secretive division within the Royal Malaysian Police force (PDRM), has functioned as one of the country’s most covert units, … Continue reading
.. .. Excerpts: It matches what Simon Cheng, former employee #UK consulate, said, “The secret police clearly stated that batches after batches of #HongKong protesters had been caught, delivered & detained in mainland #China." They don’t need Extradition law actuallyhttps://t.co/vWr5Huni7O … Continue reading
The agent made RM10 million from the sale of the Merdeka Palace Hotel but gave up RM9 million to a political fund: He didn’t know that Isa Samad took RM3 million. #IsaSamadCorruptionTrial
.. Malay Mail He has done nothing to apologise for, Klang MP’s lawyers tell Dr Zakir Naik Thursday, 28 Nov 2019 06:55 PM MYT BY JERRY CHOONG KUALA LUMPUR, Nov 28 — The lawyers representing Klang MP Charles Santiago said … Continue reading