- Salak South Garden: Explosion and fire at 12 midnight, 3 illegal warehouses burnt down!
- Signal is a US govt operation, having been created and funded by a CIA spin-off: Is it true?
- This is fake: New communication rules for whtsap and phone calls will be implemented from tomorrow: - *
- Of retired Lt Gen Thomas McInerney, a stolen election, deep state, Covid-19, China, Special Ops took Nancy Pelosi's stolen laptop, and what else?
- Why some men would rush for the Covid-19 vaccine: It leads to penis enlargement! If only it were true...
- Fake news of the Pope's arrest: It was his butler...
- A Datuk got a RM2,000 fine for bashing a young woman, and many on Twitter are not exactly pleased...
- Breaking news: Maybank temporarily closes 69 branches throughout the country and adopts new operating hours due to the MCO. From 14 January 2021.
- Remanded: Datuk and companion. For assault of the son of a Datuk in PJ restaurant...
- The Atlantis Report: America in chaos, societal and economic meltdown...
- 6,310,246 hits
Daily Archives: November 28, 2019
Shafie Apdal remains Chief Minister of Sabah. Musa Aman fails in bid to challenge Shafie’s legal status…
.. . . Musa Aman fails in his bid to query Shafie’s legal standing on being CM . https://www.malaymail.com/news/malaysia/2019/11/15/pbs-looking-forward-to-by-election-following-musa-amans-appeal/1810234
"I'm alone and I'm old … but guess what, I'm tough." When an intruder broke into this 82-year-old woman's home, he didn't know she'd be a bodybuilder that would send him straight to the hospital. pic.twitter.com/85HUch5hrQ — AJ+ (@ajplus) November … Continue reading
.. Asia Sentinel Malaysia’s Special Branch and the Deep State July 11, 2019 7358 By: Murray Hunter Malaysia’s Special Branch, a secretive division within the Royal Malaysian Police force (PDRM), has functioned as one of the country’s most covert units, … Continue reading
.. .. Excerpts: It matches what Simon Cheng, former employee #UK consulate, said, “The secret police clearly stated that batches after batches of #HongKong protesters had been caught, delivered & detained in mainland #China." They don’t need Extradition law actuallyhttps://t.co/vWr5Huni7O … Continue reading
The agent made RM10 million from the sale of the Merdeka Palace Hotel but gave up RM9 million to a political fund: He didn’t know that Isa Samad took RM3 million. #IsaSamadCorruptionTrial
.. Malay Mail He has done nothing to apologise for, Klang MP’s lawyers tell Dr Zakir Naik Thursday, 28 Nov 2019 06:55 PM MYT BY JERRY CHOONG KUALA LUMPUR, Nov 28 — The lawyers representing Klang MP Charles Santiago said … Continue reading