- Coronavirus doesn't have its own pH level: Alkaline food won't work..
- Closed: 7-Eleven store on Jalan Bunus in KL. Employee tested positive for Covid-19.
- Can drinking tea save us from Coronavirus? No, unless you can get it to your lungs!
- Hulu Langat, Selangor: Lock down of 7 villages for 14 days...
- We don't know if the Penang jogger got his jog but he got a date with the judge...
- Fake news of Food Panda rider being infected with Covid-19...
- Shut down: The Sri Aman market in Relau, Penang Island...
- Human Resources Ministry: FAQs for workers affected by the MCO...
- Tesco Kulai will be closed for disinfection: Will you still be shopping as usual tomorrow all over the country?
- Mike Adams: Was the CDC the criminal mastermind behind the coronavirus outbreak? (Mar 25, 2020) *This is a conspiracy theory.
- 5,731,118 hits
Daily Archives: November 25, 2019
. . 1. Both the President and Vice President of the TAA are lifetime MCA members, and not Harapan supporters. 2. Wee Ka Siong is wrong. The Federation of TAR Alumni Associations doesn’t have 116,000 members 3. TAA has 200,000 … Continue reading
After the landslide victory by Pro Democrats, what will happen next? Nothing from the China side: Hong Kong belongs to China. Protests will resume. The violence will escalate.
.. Protesters view the landslide victory as an endorsement of their actions. They will take encouragement from the record turnout and big victory. The Hong Kong Govt will follow China’s directives: Squash all protests. The Hong Kong Police will exhibit … Continue reading