- Asia Times stands by its report after Tok Mat says he didn’t say that Najib should go to jail
- Mariam Mokhtar on Rina Harun: Apa dia tanggung Jawab Menteri Wanita? Goyang Kaki? Photo Shoot? Catwalk?
- Jobless man charged with teen girlfriend's murder in Klang: He suffocated her with a pillow
- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- How a younger Xi Jinping tackled corruption
- Japanese man performs surgery on giant ‘murder hornet’ by pulling a parasite from its stomach
- Is Sydney sinking? Or is it just that there's far more rain than normal? Dams fail, rivers burst their banks due to heavy rain
- Chinese young people gradually panic, exclaim that ‘there is no light at the end of the tunnel’
- Once an F-101 pilot tried to race against an SR-71. He gave up when the Blackbird's RSO asked him how fast his Voodoo could climb above 80,000 feet.
- Papai Cici, Miss Malaysia @ Miss International Queen 2022 (MIQ2022) - Interview
- 7,386,576 hits
Daily Archives: November 6, 2019
NOTHING TO DO WITH ME, IT’S UP TO TOMMY: IGP THROWS ZAKIR NAIK HOT POTATO TO AGC – EVEN AS ZAKIR HIMSELF, SWOLLEN-HEADED OR NOT BY THE PERCEIVED PROTECTION, DEMANDS APOLOGY, COMPENSATION FROM DAP MAN
https://www.thestar.com.my/sport/football/2019/11/09/man-jailed-for-10-years-for-armed-attack-on-arsenal-players Incredible footage of Sead Kolasinac standing his ground during the attempted robbery of the Arsenal defender and Mesut Ozil 😲 pic.twitter.com/E7SHNv7XmV — Arsenal FC News (@ArsenalFC_fl) November 6, 2019 Police have released new footage of the Ozil attempted robbery … Continue reading
When asked whether he would keep his promise and pass the prime ministership to Anwar, Dr Mahathir instead turned to ask Anwar, who was sitting beside him. pic.twitter.com/lGwRi8lejb — The Star (@staronline) November 6, 2019
You forgot to lock your doors! pic.twitter.com/SMBGASgKPa — ComplexSimonThong (@ComplexThong) November 6, 2019
Rakaman CCTV kes kecurian ayam di Kg Tersusun Batu 7 Lekir Setiawan Perak pic.twitter.com/VN2LD4WUFE — 999 Malaysia 🇲🇾 (@999Malaysia) November 5, 2019
.In 2015, a contract for the VEP was awarded to a company 25% owned by then Dep Minister of Youth and Sports, Datuk Wee Jeck Seng. It was done through direct negotiation..https://www.themalaysianinsight.com/s/195053?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter.https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/pac-finishes-taking-statements-probe-johorsingapore-vehicle-entry-permit-vep-systemhttps://www.themalaysianinsight.com/s/195125?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitterhttps://www.bharian.com.my/berita/politik/2019/11/625429/dakwaan-rasuah-isu-lama-jeck-seng..https://www.themalaysianinsight.com/s/194926
.. . Breaking News : UMNO Hishammuddin Faces RM 500 Million Corruption Probe – MINDEF Land Swaps