- Coronavirus doesn't have its own pH level: Alkaline food won't work..
- Closed: 7-Eleven store on Jalan Bunus in KL. Employee tested positive for Covid-19.
- Can drinking tea save us from Coronavirus? No, unless you can get it to your lungs!
- Hulu Langat, Selangor: Lock down of 7 villages for 14 days...
- We don't know if the Penang jogger got his jog but he got a date with the judge...
- Fake news of Food Panda rider being infected with Covid-19...
- Shut down: The Sri Aman market in Relau, Penang Island...
- Human Resources Ministry: FAQs for workers affected by the MCO...
- Tesco Kulai will be closed for disinfection: Will you still be shopping as usual tomorrow all over the country?
- Mike Adams: Was the CDC the criminal mastermind behind the coronavirus outbreak? (Mar 25, 2020) *This is a conspiracy theory.
- 5,731,135 hits
Daily Archives: November 23, 2019
. . Extremist views chipping away at the Malaysia I know By Prof Dr Mohd Tajuddin Mohd Rasdi Tuesday, 12 Nov 2019 WHEN I’m asked whether Malaysia will exist in the next decade or so, my answer is that we … Continue reading
. . . http://www.astroawani.com/berita-malaysia/cyberjaya-ibarat-chinatown-223433?amp=1&__twitter_impression=true . . https://weehingthong.org/2019/11/21/1000-chinamen-and-chinawomen-in-putrajaya-arrested-in-online-scam/
Lessons in statutory rape for Year 6 (potential victims?) and Form 5 (potential predators?) In 2021…
. . https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2019/11/23/statutory-rape-to-be-part-of-subjects-in-school-from-2021/ . https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2019/11/23/teo-students-to-learn-about-statutory-rape-in-2021
Yes, you might meet a silat champ.💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪😂😂😂👍 https://t.co/zToonh6pPl — ComplexSimonThong (@ComplexThong) November 23, 2019
The #Chinese regime don’t see their own citizens as humans but as animals and therefore when arresting individuals, treat them in a way that is akin to taking a stray dog to the local pound to be put down#chinazi pic.twitter.com/Yu7PjdE2qf … Continue reading