- Is the Melaka Gateway Huangjing Port project doomed?
- Michelle Yeoh is Time Magazine's Icon of the Year
- Emperor Qianlong of the Qing dynasty had a male concubine, He Shen
- Pro Beijing White Monkeys, Brian Berletic and Angelo Giuliano, attack Anwar Ibrahim, and also Sarawak Report
- Malaysia: Deputy Ministers
- Court of Appeal rules wheel-clamping laws in Kota Bharu illegal: What's the implication for other city councils?
- GE15 candidate, 28, arrested for firearms violation
- TikTokker The Middle Nation is Shahid Bolsen. On Youtube, he broadcasts as Qawwumun channel.
- Zhao Lijian's wife, Tang Tianru, is one of only two people in China who is maskless in public. The other is Xi Jinping
- This "DIED SUDDENLY" documentary is so bad (Debunk the Funk with Dr Wilson)
- 7,569,615 hits
Daily Archives: November 29, 2019
.. The Hague stabbing: Three injured on shopping street aged 13-15https://t.co/jqC2f6iqve — Shoaib Abdullah Naji (@1936San) November 30, 2019 .. The Hague stabbing: Three children injured as police hunt for attacker https://t.co/BGe0vT2yQH — phil harrison (@philsquidgharri) November 30, 2019 .. … Continue reading
. South China Morning Post Protesters and police clash in southern China over plans for crematorium Officers ‘fire tear gas and beat demonstrators’ opposed to construction project in Guangdong province About 50 people were detained over two days, and elderly … Continue reading
London Bridge is not falling down but there’s been a terror-related stabbing, gunshots and a declared Emergency!
.. #LondonBridge terrorist ‘slashed woman across arms and stomach’ with #a second victim ‘in an induced coma’ https://t.co/tnK5PRv64B — The Sun (@TheSun) November 30, 2019 .. In light of #LondonBridge these are serious & vital questions about measures for handling … Continue reading
Hong Kong police loading protestors onto a train bound for mainland China. Remind you of anything? 🤔 #StandWithHongKong pic.twitter.com/2aHvNKEtNR — Educating Liberals (@Education4Libs) November 26, 2019 Foreign reporter: The bias against #HongKong police is too obvious pic.twitter.com/65qC68rjtB — Global Times … Continue reading
Scandalous! Skanda Sky has no licence to operate in Malaysia but flies twice a week from Ipoh to Guangzhou…
. . https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/scanda-sky-launches-inaugural-flight-ipoh-guangzhou . . https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/scanda-sky-has-no-licence-fly-within-malaysia-%E2%80%93-mavco. . . https://www.nst.com.my/business/2019/11/543194/mavcom-issues-warning-letter-scanda-sky-urges-travellers-be-cautious-when
In China, car-pooling app Didi Chuxing is back on the road after suspension following the death of 2 women passengers at the hands of drivers!
. . https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/business/2019/11/29/china-wont-allow-ride-hailing-drivers-to-accept-too-many-orders/ . Ride-hailing company Didi Chuxing apologized for limiting female customers' using hours on its relaunched Hitch carpool service after receiving public backlash. The firm said it would offer equal-though more limited-service with no genter bias. https://t.co/2KQQlBywS1 — … Continue reading
Najib files contempt of court proceedings against Lim Kit Siang, Malay Mail and journalist for comments on SRC International…
Singapore Govt 1 – 0 Facebook: Facebook complies with the request by the Singapore Govt to correct fake news in a Facebook user’s post…
… malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini Facebook issues first correction notice at Singapore’s request Nov 30, 1:32 pm (Updated Nov 30, 1:32 pm) Reuters | news Facebook issued its first correction notice on a user’s post at the request of the Singapore government … Continue reading