- Coronavirus doesn't have its own pH level: Alkaline food won't work..
- Closed: 7-Eleven store on Jalan Bunus in KL. Employee tested positive for Covid-19.
- Can drinking tea save us from Coronavirus? No, unless you can get it to your lungs!
- Hulu Langat, Selangor: Lock down of 7 villages for 14 days...
- We don't know if the Penang jogger got his jog but he got a date with the judge...
- Fake news of Food Panda rider being infected with Covid-19...
- Shut down: The Sri Aman market in Relau, Penang Island...
- Human Resources Ministry: FAQs for workers affected by the MCO...
- Tesco Kulai will be closed for disinfection: Will you still be shopping as usual tomorrow all over the country?
- Mike Adams: Was the CDC the criminal mastermind behind the coronavirus outbreak? (Mar 25, 2020) *This is a conspiracy theory.
- 5,731,118 hits
Daily Archives: November 20, 2019
Ali Hamsa testifies against Najib Razak at the 1MDB audit report tampering trial: Is he safe from prosecution?
. . . . . https://www.lowyat.net/amp?s . Aflix Goes Under The Spotlight: Claims To Be The World’s 1st Ethical Streaming Service
Watch “Why is Singapore so rich? | CNBC Explains” on YouTube. Question: If Singapore is so rich, Why are there so many homeless?
Did he scam any Malaysians?..https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/11/20/africa/nigeria-inmate-prison-scam-trnd/index.html?__twitter_impression=true
.. https://t.co/aMwxcV7k4G — Lulu Tsoi (@LuluTsoi) December 18, 2019 .. Simon Cheng: Former UK consulate worker says he was tortured in China By John Sudworth BBC News 20 November 2019 China Video caption Simon Cheng says he was blindfolded and … Continue reading
K They kissed and made up: Kuala Krau MP Ismail Mohamed Said and Pasir Salak MP Tajuddin Abdul Rahman!
Video menarik 11 saat MP #PasirSalak mencium pipi MP #KualaKrau jam 5.25 ptg hari ini di tkt 14 Bgn #Parlimen Indahnya perdamaian ini✅😀❗️👍 pic.twitter.com/BnaFncxc2f — Ahmad b Maslan (@ahmadmaslan) November 20, 2019 Wow! Not sure over what? https://t.co/Ad0DqEhLB6 — ComplexSimonThong … Continue reading
April 2018: Still relevant. Watch “Rafizi Ramli: Never Give All Your Trust To Politicians Blindly Again” on YouTube
This speech by Rafizi Ramli is timely… pic.twitter.com/kUzsiCUccx — ComplexSimonThong (@ComplexThong) November 20, 2019
Rumours are rife of a change of Govt or PM, Azmin Ali, Umno MPs’ defection, PKR MPs’ defection, etc…
. HKFP has challenged police top brass as to why it was neccessary for an officer to stamp on an arrested protester's head, and why a police drove into a crowd at speed. Full story: https://t.co/KW5kN7FgX8 @creery_j#HongKong #China #antielab #antiELABhk … Continue reading