- Coronavirus doesn't have its own pH level: Alkaline food won't work..
- Closed: 7-Eleven store on Jalan Bunus in KL. Employee tested positive for Covid-19.
- Can drinking tea save us from Coronavirus? No, unless you can get it to your lungs!
- Hulu Langat, Selangor: Lock down of 7 villages for 14 days...
- We don't know if the Penang jogger got his jog but he got a date with the judge...
- Fake news of Food Panda rider being infected with Covid-19...
- Shut down: The Sri Aman market in Relau, Penang Island...
- Human Resources Ministry: FAQs for workers affected by the MCO...
- Tesco Kulai will be closed for disinfection: Will you still be shopping as usual tomorrow all over the country?
- Mike Adams: Was the CDC the criminal mastermind behind the coronavirus outbreak? (Mar 25, 2020) *This is a conspiracy theory.
- 5,731,157 hits
Daily Archives: November 19, 2019
Hong Kong. The Battle of PolyU. The story of a campus under siege. Our @BBCNewsnight film with @jackwgarland and @warwickhs https://t.co/zdKUqzTvVX — Gabriel Gatehouse (@ggatehouse) November 19, 2019
⚡️ “Hong Kong protesters are trapped in a university surrounded by police” by @tictochttps://t.co/xAx1xhMzrV — Canan Kalkancıoğlu (@Kalkancioglu) November 19, 2019 Several protesters holed up at the Hong Kong Polytechnic University attempted to escape via sewage tunnels. More here: https://t.co/IURrnDtMar … Continue reading
pic.twitter.com/aqRRWQzT8R — Consigliere (@MatJoker85) November 19, 2019
.. Free Malaysia Today Friends never learnt from Tg Piai defeat, says Anwar on MPs in Azmin’s home Ainaa Aiman – November 19, 2019 KUALA LUMPUR: PKR president Anwar Ibrahim says his deputy Mohamed Azmin Ali will need to explain … Continue reading
Him take the cheque.. He or she made a mistake..🤔🤔 errr errr ..it took it and run..lol https://t.co/FhdXzMUzUu — @Jt (@JohariTeh) November 19, 2019
.. thecoverage Breaking News : Here Are The List of 101 MPs That Is Supporting Anwar Ibrahim & Wants Tun Mahathir To Resign Bythecoverage Posted on November 19, 2019 Senarai ahli parlimen yang sokong supaya Tun Mahathir letak jawatan PERLIS (tiada) … Continue reading