- Coronavirus doesn't have its own pH level: Alkaline food won't work..
- Closed: 7-Eleven store on Jalan Bunus in KL. Employee tested positive for Covid-19.
- Can drinking tea save us from Coronavirus? No, unless you can get it to your lungs!
- Hulu Langat, Selangor: Lock down of 7 villages for 14 days...
- We don't know if the Penang jogger got his jog but he got a date with the judge...
- Fake news of Food Panda rider being infected with Covid-19...
- Shut down: The Sri Aman market in Relau, Penang Island...
- Human Resources Ministry: FAQs for workers affected by the MCO...
- Tesco Kulai will be closed for disinfection: Will you still be shopping as usual tomorrow all over the country?
- Mike Adams: Was the CDC the criminal mastermind behind the coronavirus outbreak? (Mar 25, 2020) *This is a conspiracy theory.
- 5,731,135 hits
Daily Archives: November 30, 2019
. CNA More than 400 foreign vehicles turned away from Singapore due to outstanding fines SINGAPORE: As of Nov 24, about 450 foreign vehicles have been turned away from Singapore for failing to settle outstanding fines before entering the country, the … Continue reading
.. .. MCA Youth chief claims misreported by Mkini, says not opposed to Jawi https://t.co/0Wy1zXoSeY pic.twitter.com/7GDgovp8Tp — malaysiakini.com (@malaysiakini) November 30, 2019 MCA Youth chief claims misreported by Mkini, says not opposed to Jawi Published: 8:38 pm MCA Youth chief … Continue reading
.. Initiated by netizens,hundreds of secondary school students & senior #CitizensHK 'Old & Young, Let's March Together' at #ChaterGarden #CentralHk this afternoon in the hopes of continuing the #FightforHK for both generations.Chemistry Expert, K.Kwong was invited to give a speech. … Continue reading
Be warned. Be prepared. Think of what you can do to protect yourself and others! What’s around that can be used? The fire extinguisher in the building? The broom? That’s still a weapon if properly used. . . . . … Continue reading
Did Po Fook Hill Cemetery cancel the funeral of Chow Tsz Lok, Hong Kong protester? They now say it’s not true.
Yazid Sufaat, a biochemist accused of having close ties to #AlQaeda and plotting terrorist attacks, has been freed from prison after serving 2yrs behind bars in #Malaysia READ MORE: https://t.co/0eicClG20y pic.twitter.com/E8HCKV1x5A — RT (@RT_com) November 23, 2019 https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/malaysian-police-confirm-terrorist-could-be-released