- Trouble in Shenzhen, China
- Fake! There was no attempted kidnap of student outside SK Pengkalan, Taman Pinji Mewah, Ipoh
- Jamal Yunos and son, 16: Why can't it be 'like father, like son'?
- China's top propagandist Hu Xijin urges ‘transparent’ expert views on COVID policy
- A new Mat Sabu scandal? 🤔 No, it was brought up in 2018 but didn't go viral. RPK is now trying to get it viral...
- Was the murder of Ambank founder Hussein Najadi linked to 1MDB? Why was Shafee present when the body of Hussain Najiadi was being transferred by ambulance to the hospital and why did he take over the handling of affairs, including a swift burial?
- In China, someone took a video of a boy strangling his grandmother: No attempt was made to intervene
- Chazz, a Lithuanian company, sells pussy-flavored snacks
- Debunked: Michael Pollan's claims about McDonald's french fries
- China's Xi makes first public appearance in Beijing since trip to Central Asia
- 7,491,055 hits
Monthly Archives: June 2015
Did the Indonesian military transport plane that crashed in Medan have non-military paying passengers?
— In the aftermath of such a tragic crash, is a scandal brewing? Did the Indonesian military transport plane that crashed in Medan have non-military paying passengers? 2nd July 2015 The Straits Times @STcom 2h2 hours ago RT @STForeignDesk: Medan … Continue reading
Got Whatsapp? Malware masked as 7-Eleven voucher is spreading through it! In Singapore now, Malaysia next?
— In Singapore already, and sure to spread. Malaysia next? A nasty malware masking as a 7-Eleven voucher is spreading via WhatsApp in S’pore — — AsiaOne @sphasiaone 2h2 hours ago Malware masked as 7-Eleven voucher spreading through Whatsapp https://shar.es/1qYq8S … Continue reading
— Remember the song if “If I had a hammer…”? — NOTHING FOR THE POLICE TO DO. Police reports withdrawn, so no case to pursue? Star Tuesday June 30, 2015 MYT 3:47:14 PM Road rage incident in Subang settled amicably, … Continue reading
— Nazir Razak, brother of the PM, will form an NGO, not a political party. — 15 February 2016 malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini 13m13 minutes ago #NazirRazak speaks of corruption, racism after watching ‘Ola Bola’ https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/330523 Local movie ‘Ola Bola’ has brought back … Continue reading
The Registrar of Societies (RoS) postpones indefinitely its inspection of the Bible Society of Malaysia (BSM)
— The Bible and the Cross unite. Christianity worldwide is not exactly one uniform body and in Malaysia, there are, indeed, diverse and divergent groups. However, when you ‘raid’ the Bible Society of Malaysia, you bring us Christians together. Apart … Continue reading
Witnesses wanted: Did you see who knocked down Yeow Wei Loon (JJK 7967) in Singapore on 24 June 2015 at 2.30-2.45 am?
— Call +60197104943 or report it to the Singapore Police. — Stomp Family of Malaysian biker who died in hit-and-run in Woodlands appeals to witnesses to come forward Posted on 29 June 2015 The family of a Malaysian biker who … Continue reading
— IT’S AN OLD HOAX RE-CYCLED. It’s safe to go to Legoland Malaysia. Legoland Malaysia, Nusajaya, Johor. LEGO — 29 June 2015 The Straits Times @STcom 2h2 hours ago Facebook post about lost child drugged a hoax, says #Malaysia‘s Legoland http://bit.ly/1edyzOu … Continue reading
— Safe Mode by Maxis and Waze: World’s First Kids Voice Pack — Published on Jun 23, 2015 Thanks to these little humans that lent us their voices, the world’s first Waze Voice Pack made by kids is now ready … Continue reading
— — “The filming was not unproblematic, as passers-by wanted selfies with the giant penis,” van Eck said. “Suddenly, lots of people wanted to touch the penis and take pictures with the penis. I almost felt harassed.” The Local Norway … Continue reading
A Tale of Double Standards. #Maragate: deemed innocent until proven guilty; Xavier Justo: deemed guilty until proven innocent.
— DOUBLE STANDARDS? IT IS OBVIOUS THAT, TO THE GOVERNMENT, XAVIER JUSTO IS GUILTY. There has been no trial yet but they have assumed that he is guilty. Thus, 1MDB is innocent and the PM is exonerated. IT IS EQUALLY … Continue reading