- Do you know the real identity of Jocker Oruvan, said to be responsible for the suicide of Thivya Nayagi?
- The Skies Over Beijing Turn Black in Middle of Day as Government Passes New Laws Against Christians - Back to Jerusalem
- False: The claim that "Autopsies performed by the Italians showed that Covid-19 is not pneumonia-like. Covid-19 is disseminated intravascular coagulation (thrombosis). So the way to combat it is with antibiotics."
- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- Is it true that an MP who becomes the Head of a GLC is disqualified from being an MP?
- The mystery of the rampaging Toyota Hilux! At Bukit Sentosa...
- RM200k fine for private hospital which overcharged a patient for face masks used by nurses who treated his daughter...
- Grace Bride: Coronavirus is a plot by Trump and CIA! (Selective reporting could be more dangerous than fake news.)
- High-diving Giraffes? It's animation...
- Video: When neighbors fight! (They need a 15 foot wall between their houses!)
- 5,834,791 hits
Tag Archives: nazir razak
— 27 March 2016 Malaysiakini Nazir Razak: 1MDB – never again … CIMB chairperson Nazir Abdul Razak said lessons must be learnt and action taken on those responsible, to ensure scandals like the one involving 1Malaysia Development Berhad (1MDB) will … Continue reading
— Nazir Razak Nazir Razak, brother of the PM, will form an NGO, not a political party. — Retweeted 19 times New Straits Times @NST_Online 1h1 hour ago PM @NajibRazak yesterday announced the 10 members of Special Economic Committee. Here is … Continue reading
— Nazir Razak, brother of the PM, will form an NGO, not a political party. — 15 February 2016 malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini 13m13 minutes ago #NazirRazak speaks of corruption, racism after watching ‘Ola Bola’ https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/330523 Local movie ‘Ola Bola’ has brought back … Continue reading
—– 17 June 2015 Jun 17, 2015 Malaysiakini Nazir to set up NGO, not political party Nazir Abdul Razak, brother of Prime Minister Najib Abdul Razak, today denied that he was planning to set up a new political party. “I … Continue reading