- White man who refuses to wear a mask on Singapore MRT is arrested: He could get free board & lodging. In Singapore Prison.
- Piyan Mountains, China: Tourist is left dangling 330ft in the air after glass-bottomed bridge shatters in 90mph gale-force winds!
- Mucormycosis or Black Fungus and Covid-19...
- Oooh Teacher, why are you sucking that man's nipple during Zoom class???!! 😱
- Is she the Principal of a school, of Ain Husniza's school? She called Ain "ank setan pakai tudung" and warned her of being expelled from school...
- Is Shelly Wang the Person who split Bill and Melinda Gates? No, she says!
- Debunked: The conspiracy theory by the Madison Area Lyme Support Group, that the Pandemic was planned & with purpose...
- Chinese military scientists discussed "Unnatural Origin of SARS & New Species of Man-Made Viruses as Genetic Bioweapons". In 2015.
- Decade-old news about Jamie Oliver and McDonald's is still circulating...
- Hoax: Retired MI5 agent confesses on deathbed: ‘I Killed Princess Diana’...
- 6,583,111 hits
Tag Archives: 1MDB
.. In July last year, finance minister Tengku Zafrul Aziz said Goldman Sachs would pay US$2.5 billion (RM10.26 billion) in cash and guarantee the return of at least US$1.4 billion (RM5.75 billion) which had been seized by the US government … Continue reading
.. Ex-PM Najib Razak will have to attend his 1MDB trial tomorrow after he failed to get the day off on grounds that he has to attend to the flood situation in Pahang, where he's an MP. The trial resumed … Continue reading
… 6 June 2019 .. #1MDB: It's got globally embarrassinghttps://t.co/MFRFq9ziP7 — Sarawak Report (@sarawak_report) June 6, 2019 .. PSY comes up a lot in our segment on Malaysia, 1MDB, and Goldman Sachs. Your cousin working in finance is not going … Continue reading
RPK says, “They cannot seem to link Najib Tun Razak to the crime of stealing RM42 billion of 1MDB’s money” but Daim Zainuddin says, “The government has sufficient evidence to prosecute all those involved in the misappropriation of funds from 1Malaysia Development Berhad (1MDB). Who do you believe?
… … 6 September 2018 .. BOMBSHELL – NAJIB TO PLEAD 'STUPIDITY' AS HIS DEFENCE IN 1MDB? EX-PM'S PROPAGANDIST WARNS MAHATHIR 'YOU CANNOT JAIL SOMEONE FOR STUPIDITY' https://t.co/SFnCZj84i0 — Malaysia Chronicle (@MsiaChronicle) September 6, 2018 But did they not also … Continue reading
… Low Taek Jho, often called Jho Low, is a Malaysian financier and the beneficiary of numerous discretionary trust assets said by the US Government to originate from corrupt payments out of the Malaysian 1MDB fund. Wikipedia Born: November … Continue reading
… 11 Nov 2016 … malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini 43m43 minutes ago Gov’t says only paid for Arul Kanda’s meals in Sydney1MDB talk Zikri Kamarulzaman http://dlvr.it/Mdj8zl . PARLIAMENT The Communications and Multimedia Ministry has explained it had only borne the food and beverage … Continue reading
Former Second Finance Minister Ahmad Husni Hanadzlah: Najib behind sexual misconduct claims against me…
… 8 August 2019 .. RT myedgeprop: Husni claims Najib behind sexual harassment allegations against him #myedgeprop https://t.co/8QdqUiFxkf pic.twitter.com/Ztm7PCmCx5 — winston&co. (@winstonetco) August 8, 2019 .. Former second finance minister Ahmad Husni Hanadzlah says Najib wanted him out of the … Continue reading
… The Attorney General was dancing with 5 ministers, Wan Junaidi Tuanku Jaafar, Salleh Said Keruak, Maximus Ongkili, Azalina Othman Said and Nancy Shukri. … 26 Oct 2016 malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini 7h7 hours ago Khairuddin applies to submit ‘Dancing AG’ video … Continue reading
… Who is #MO1 that DOJ named? Everyone knew but nobody knew for sure…until Rahman Dahlan let the cat out of the bag! …. Rahman Dahlan knows who is #MO1… … Here is a man who wants DOJ to … Continue reading
… #TangkapMO1 Rally: On Now! … Merdeka Day 31 August 2016 malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini 12m12 minutes ago MP summoned by police to give statement on TangkapMO1 rally … DAP parliamentarian Teo Kok Seong has been summoned to give his statement to the … Continue reading